''friendly fighting'' (shadowpeach)

(warning ⚠  a little bit of lime towards the end of this chapter its not full on smut but it gets a little heated.)

(You have been warned )

(Now let's continue!)

-------

Mk looked at SWK from afar, watching as he ate some of his cloned-hair food. Mk had devised up a plan to finally make SWK and macaque get along, he hated seeing the two fight for so long knowing that they used to be friends! "Monkie king!" Mk ran over to him to catch his attention

"Hey monkie king..you know... about macaque" SWK immediately perked up irritatingly at the name. "Look bud I don't really wanna talk about hi-" SWK was cut off by Mk's nagging, "no! We will talk about him! Why do you guys not get along anymore? I'm going to fix this, You guys need to make up if it's the last thing I'll do." Mk stated confidently. "Listen bud I know you want to mend me and macaque's relationship but it just won't work he hates me and I hate him! ain't nothin changing that." SWK looked at the ground having a face of regret and a little bit of sadness but it then formed into nothing but anger.

"Oh don't be such a party pooper! I'll find a way to fix this! I always do!.... most of the time." He mumbled that last part. He then got up and started running to (try) and find macaque "wait kid-!" SWK sighed, knew there was no stopping him once he put his mind to Something, the kid knew he could reason with him just like when he convinced him to help with the LBD. He ran and ran until he found macaque's home (I don't really know where macaque lives, I don't think he lives anywhere but bare with me here) "macaque!.. macaque!!" Mk shouted hoping he would find SWK'S counterpart somewhere around his home.

[With macaque]

Macaque was relaxing on a hammock being held up tied on two trees on each side of the hammock, when all of a sudden he heard this yell for his name as if someone was calling him. He sighed and shadow portaled to the source of the noise as he appeared right in front of a screaming Mk who was trying to alert him for... Something.

[Ok no more with macaque]

"AHHH-" Mk jumped as he fell to the floor by the sudden appearance. "You called me kid?" Macaque said standing up straight and crossing his arms "what do you want now? Haven't you done enough with bothering me?" He snarled, Mk started to sweat and gulped, "w-well uhhmm.. I'm kind of just here to...fixyourrelationshipwiththemonkieking!" Mk said in one breath. Macaque being six eared understood his every word but then a look of anger crept onto his face then a small smirk.

"Pft-hahahaha! are you crazy? Listen kid  I'm not really one for getting along with people that... Oh I don't know BETRAYED ME." macaque said annoyed "now leave before I make you." He turned around and started to walk away not wanting to deal with the monkie kings apprentice for another second. "W-wait! Macaque please just give him a chance! I promise I won't bother you ANYMORE if you agree. This is your chance to start over! with monkie king!" Mk tried to convince him. "Ughh..FINE! will you finally leave me alone if I go with you?" He glared at Mk, he nodded vigorously with stars in his eyes as he yelled at macaque to follow him, He was already regretting his decision.

Mk skipped to flower fruit mountain as macaque followed close behind him thinking of how bad of an idea this truly was but he went along with it anyway, it's not like he completely HAD to make up with Wukong, so long as Mk finally left him alone he didn't care. They finally got to the mountain where SWK lived as they walked up to SWK taking in the fresh air. He turned around to lock eyes with macaque, he jumped up and got into a fighting stance. Macaque kept his distance as he squinted at Wukong, "ya know kid- maybe this wasn't such a good idea I'm just gonna go-" he said hesitantly and began to walk away "yup you haven't changed at all macaque.. always running away from your problems... Like you always do!" SWK let out a proud laugh.

Macaque turned around and growled at the comment Wukong made, "oh yeah like you're so great! Typical Wukong trying to bring others down to make himself feel better!" Macaque spat back. All of a sudden macaque threw a punch wukongs way as he stopped it with his own hand and caught it. "H-hey guys let's not fight I brought you two here to be friends again! Not bash each other's faces in!!" Mk said as he tried to seperate the two "face it bud we won't ever get along again! It's just not possible." SWK looked at Mk with serious eyes. "Yeah after all who could get along with him."macaque added. "why you little-!" wukong lunged at macaque as they began fighting like children. "You- stupid monkey!" They rolled around on top of one another "you're the stupid argh-  Monkey!" Macaque fought back, finally macaque had wukong pinned to the floor, both panting and out of breath. They both looked into each other's eyes... making very.. very deep eye contact.

"Oh boy. Ya know what I'll leave this... situation for you two to sort out.. I know I said I'd help but looks like my job to get you two close here is done.. Baiii!" Mk said as he booked it to give the two alone time. He could already see where this was going..

_________________

"Oohhh spicy~" Wukong said still pinned to the ground. Macaque only blushing a bit and rolling his eyes, his grip tightening. "Whatcha' gonna do now? Hit me? Aww you wouldn't hit your ex-best friend would you? " SWK said as he gave a playful pouty face as he stroked macaques thigh with his tail, this caused macaque's blushing to deepen as he grabbed wukong tail with his own to stop the stroking. "and you want to hold tails now?? How romantic!~ you are such a charmer you!" SWK said still playing around with macaque, "just shut up already! I'm tired of your joking!" Macaque yelled gripping his wrists tighter. "Make me~" wukong cooed and blew a small raspberry at the darker one "oh I'll make you alright~" macaque purred as he raised wukongs hands this time above his head and kissed him.

Wukongs eyes went wide as he groaned when he felt macaque's knee in between his legs, he reluctantly kissed back as what was supposed to be a quick kiss turned into a heated make out session. When they finally parted for air Wukong was a blushing mess and drooling below the other, "did ya finally decide to shut up now?~" macaque said as he rubbed his knee against wukongs groin. "H-hey! Mgh... ~ okay okay you win! Come on macaque.. The kid could be watching.. " mumbled a now red wukong. "Fine." Macaque got up and summoned his sage cloud (let's just say he has one for the sake of the story) and picked Wukong up with his tail and threw him onto the cloud, as macaque climbed on top of Wukong, sliding his hands down to his waist. This sensation sent shivers throughout wukongs body as he softly moaned at the others touch, "wow sunny you're more sensitive than I thought you were." Macaque gave a cocky smirk as he slid his hands down even further. "I-i thought I mmph... told you not to call me that..~" Wukong moaned as the other explored his body. "Just relax sunny.. I'll take good care of you." He breathed at his neck. Wukongs breath hitched and his whole body shivered causing him to squirm.

They were going to have a busy night alright.

(Hey guys this is my first time writing shadowpeach so sorry if they're OOC or smth also lemme know if you actually want me to write out the smut scene but hope you enjoyed!! Byee <3)