glamour (shadowpeach)

Hey guys 😈 back again

I've been really burnt out lately and the only thing keeping me going Is writing these and reading all your nice comments, <333

LEGO!!

___________

Wukong walked outside ready to enjoy a good peach, you know like the usual. He had recently installed one of those outside wooden yard tables for macaque next to their peach tree. Something about him being uncomfortable on the tree because wukong likes to move every second, and if he didn't agree to that macaque just might've requested a whole new tree in itself. I mean wukong probably would've made it happen. Anything for his plum right?

Macaque happily sat at his new wooden table. Eating a peach while his tail swished a bit. Wukong sighed and decided to join him at the table. Macaques tail picked up its pace a little but he wouldn't let wukong see it. Wukong looked at macaque, half of his whitened out hair due to LBD'S doings. His scarred eye and multiple battle scars. Don't forget his six ears! He didn't really hide anything using his glamour.

Wukong didn't care though, he still looked just as breathtaking. "Whatcha doin?" Wukong hopped onto the table and sat on it. "I'm eating. And get off of the table and use the log." Macaque shooed him off. "Okay okay jeez." Wukong huffed and awkwardly shuffled next to macaque and sat next to him.

So there they were, sitting in a somewhat comfortable silence. Wukong made one of his monkey friends bring him a peach and also began snacking with macaque.

Macaque peeked over at wukong. He was so beautiful, it wasn't fair how wukong was so natural. No scars, cuts, marks. So macaque said something he'd probably regret later.

"Kind of funny how im the only one with physical reminders of my mistakes eh..?" Macaque laughed a bit.

Wukongs face went soft. Why was he feeling so bad? So WUKONG did something he'd probably regret later too.

With a faint 'poof!' sound his glamour fell and what macaque saw he could never be able to unsee, frankly he didn't really want to forget what he was seeing. Wukong rolled his eyes as he took his glamour off and white streaks ran through his golden hair. His eye a bit of a tinted blue from the possession with the LBD.

Macaques eyes filled with stars, only for a split second though before he raised his eyebrows. He didn't think wukong really had any after affects of his battles and events that happen to him. Macaque let out a calm snicker. "I hate you." Wukong crossed his arms and scoffed. "No no! I wasn't laughing at your hair I was just laughing because..." Macaque took wukongs tail into his.

"I'm happy you showed me. More relieved really." Macaque sighed. "Relieved...?" Wukong tilted his head.

"Yeah. I mean I didn't really think you had anything to remind you of your past because you're the 'great sage equal to heaven' " macaque said in quotations. Wukong chuckled a little at the quotations and gripped his tail tighter. "I mean..yes but no. I may be a god but we still get battle scars...wiether it be mentally and or physically!!" Wukong shrugged. "Oh...well, whatever I'm just glad I'm not the only one with...this." He made a disgusted face and poked his hair.

"Don't be like that macaque. I think it suits you perfectly." Wukong complimented. Macaque gave a light gasp and turned a faint pink. "Yeah...uh thanks." Macaque looked down at his half eaten peach. He started to get a little nervous.

"Well I'm beat." Wukong interrupted the loud silence. Wukong started to walk off but didn't let go of macaques tail. "But you haven't done anything-" macaque commented until someone interrupted the two of them.

__________

"MONKEY KING!!"

The two monkeys jump at the sudden voice. "K-KID?! what are you doing here?!!" The great sage inspected him. Macaque panicked and immediately put his glamour back on, his different colored hair and his eye returning to normal. Covering his eye as he did so.

"Macaque..." Wukong looked at him with saddened eyes. Why did he put his glamour back on? Was he afraid of what Mk would say? Wukong was talking to Mk, showing off his hair loud and proud. Why couldn't he do that too? "Macaque you can like- unsummon your glamour I already saw you." Mk chuckled. Macaques six ears tipped pink. He forgot to hide his ears anyway, so he was pretty embarrassed.

"Whatever...." Macaque sighed, he gave up and just let his glamour fall. "Wooow you look so cool macaque!!" Mk pumped his fists. He scratched the back of his neck in flattery. "He's right." Wukong flashed a warm smile. Macaque thought he could die right then and there (again).

"Anyway I thought we could maybe get to some good ol' training!" Mk said fighting the air. "Sorry bud...as much as I really want to right now im exhausted. Maybe some other time alright?" Wukong rubbed him on the head. Mk groaned and slumped over. "Just train with the kid wukong you haven't done anything today." Macaque commented. "I so have! You train him then!!" Wukong argued.

"No because you won't let me teach him about the dark realms and spirits!!" Macaque growled. They both crossed their arms and turned away from each other. Mk gave a confused look as they were still holding tails. He became irritated at wukong and blew a raspberry his way before transforming into a bird and flying away.

"Ehh I'm sure he'll get over it." Wukong sweat. He suddenly started walking, pulling macaque with him. "Hey let me go you-" macaque struggles in his grasp. "Just shush." Wukong yawned as he walked into his home.

Macaque was surprised when he saw wukong burst through his bedroom door and pull him into bed with him. "Ah-!" Macaque was held by his waist. "Mmm...goodnight..or whatever.." Wukong slowly drifted off to sleep why was he so tired? Macaque rolled his eyes and pet his head to help sleep take him faster, he just needed a good rest maybe.

"It's not even six yet.." He mumbled under his breath very confused.

____________

Hey guys! I'm sorry if this seemed all over the place and very random I've been very stressed lately and I won't proofread so sorry :(((

Also when you're thinking of the table think of this:

But like with log seats

OK BYEEEE