uh oh. (spicynoodles?)

Does this chapter bring back some memories? Let me know!

Surprise at the end of the chapter hehe

Also I counted the chapters wrong and my big surprise is the NEXT one! Promise!

LEGO!!

______________

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!"

That roaring laughter. That evil glare as she looked down to the ground she floated above. Oh god.

It was petrifying.

Mk. He floated stiff in front of the LBD. His face looking down to the ground, a dark shadow covering his face. Blue smoke surrounded the boy as the LBD closed her fist slowly. Signaling her success in possessing the monkie kid. Her face cracked just a bit before finally lowering her fist and dropping him to the ground.

"MK!!" Pigsy reached for him but wukong yanked him back. "We have to go...." Wukong winced, he didn't want to leave Mk but he knew they needed to fall back.

"WHAT?! why?!!" pigsy panicked and wanted to save his son. He knew he couldn't do anything anyway. So, they all fell back.

______________

"Oh gods what do we do?! Mk got possessed by the LBD. And we don't have enough people to stop them..." Tang panicked. Wukong knew he needs to think of something, fast.

"Why did we even need to fall back in the first place?! We could've just held him down and use my samadhi fire to rip the possession from him!" Mei's hair flared red. (She wasn't fully in control of her powers yet. But had received the training after she ran away.)

"BECAUSE, Mk has my powers. It'd be like fighting me if I got possessed. We could use your power but you're not fully in control. We just need to think of a plan. And I know two more people that could probably help." Wukong suggested.

___________

"WHAT?!" Red son shouted.

"The kid?" Macaque crossed his arms in concern.

"Yeah. long story but we just...need your help. We need to stop LBD from going any further." Wukong look down.

"And what makes you think we'd help you?" Macaque said, as much as he was concerned, he had to pay attention as to who was asking. What wukong did next was beyond him and even caused macaque to take a step back.

"Please." Wukong bowed in front of the two. He cared about that kid too much to risk him getting killed. He'd have to suck up as much pride as possible. "w-wukong get up.." Macaque bent down and brought his fist up to lightly hit him on the head as it was lowered.

"Fine, fine. If it'll make you get up. You look pathetic like this, plus I'm only doing this for the kid." Macaque scoffed. Red son didn't mind helping, if it was to save his one and only love. He wouldn't admit it but he was so, so worried.

Wukong looked up at macaque with the smallest grin on his face.

_____________

They came up with a plan. Pigsy, sandy, tang, macaque, red son and mei would try and hold off LBD and her spider crew spirits. It would be impossibly hard but they'd have macaque.

Wukong would try to get through to Mk.

He knew he could do it! He felt responsible anyway. Pigsy scolded the god for not paying enough attention to this battle. 'Did you even care?' 'Aren't you supposed to be that supposed great sage? Act like it!!' Pigsys words rang through his head.