amnesia rules (the sequel) / (shadowpeach!)

Mk sighed as he plopped onto the ground next to SWK.

"Phew that was a lot of work..why did you make me take out your trash?! You could've clearly done it yourself!" Mk whined.

"It's all part of you're trainin' bud! It's like you said you do all the chorey stuff and then super cool new monkie king power!" Wukong said pointing his tail at him. Poor gullible Mk believed him as his eyes lit up. "REALLY!? AWESOME!!" he cheered, "now now don't get too excited just yet I have one more chor- I mean job! for you to do." Wukong said trying to brush off the fact he almost slipped up.

"Alright I'm ready!" Mk said pumped up, although they both had no idea someone was watching them from the shadows.. Or rather he was the shadow. "alright bud all this uhh training, yeah has got me all worked up! I'm gonna go into meditation I'll be a hot minute though so don't wait up! You can go on home now kiddo I'll see ya later" wukong ruffled Mk's hair as he laughed.

Wukong walked over to some sort of stand and all of a sudden SWK glowed a golden Aura as he levitated in a criss-cross position, not moving a muscle. The dark shadow had gotten them right where he wanted them, Mk walked over to pick up his staff while taking one last glance at wukong then walking away, he would soon be stopped by none other than...

Macaque.

Of course it was macaque, he shadow portaled I'm front of Mk, giving him a good punch in the stomach. Mk flew back into the ground as he groaned and was taken by surprise.

"M-MACAQUE?! oh no no no no wukong went into meditation! What do I do?!" Mk said to himself, confused, why was macaque here? "Hey kid, not so much without your mentor are you?" Macaque said his tail thwashing with his arms crossed. "W-what are you doing here?! I thought you were... In the shadow realm or something!" He pointed his staff directly at macaque.

"Watch where you're pointing that thing kid." Macaque said "I'm simply here to take wukongs little mentor down once and for all, can't have some kid get in my way." Macaque lunged at Mk, grabbing his staff. Mk reacted just in time and swung himself in circles along with the staff... and macaque. He sent him flying. Somewhere.

Macaque couldn't catch himself as he let himself fall backward expecting to hit the wall, instead he crashed into something more softer than the wall, he turned around to see a clueless wukong rubbing his head from the sudden collision. Mk gasped, he knew waking wukong from his meditation could lead to no good.

"Augh my head... Oh! Hey macaque, long time no see buddy where have ya been!" Wukong said jumping up and hugging macaque by the neck. Both Mk and macaque had a look of shock, and confusion.

"Missed ya cutie! Who's that dork over there" wukong questioned. "Oh shit. Oh no no no! Kid what did you do? He's back to his old mindset to when we were actually friends!" macaque had a look of dread on his face as Mk snickered as he saw the clingy wukong still holding onto macaque. " macaque... Pfft- macaque don't hurt him please this is hah- so FUNNY!!" Mk started rolling on the ground in a fit of laughter.

There macaque stood blushing in both anger and embarrassment as he shoved wukong off of him. " what's wrong mango?" Wukong stood batting his eyes at the darker one. Macaque had always hated when wukong acted like that. Macaque knew wukong back when they WERE friends as overly... Flirty. Which would always make macaque embarrassed in either flattery or anger.

"I told you not to call me that wukong." Macaque spat, he knew SWK wasn't in his right state of mind right now but it didn't erase the hatred he had for the current wukong, he betrayed him, killed him. That's what macaque kept telling himself so he could have a reason not to treat this 'past wukong' so kindly, so why is he feeling this way..not to mention the feeling is so..strong. He was still a pain in macaques ass even when they were friends.

"H-hey monkie king! It's me your successor?!" Mk thrashed his hands around cartoonishly as he pointed at himself trying to give the ancient monkey even a hint at remembering him. "Hmmmm I don't have a successor? You're weird, let's go mango I don't want to be around these weird locals.." Wukong grabbed macaques arms and clung to it like a child as he dragged him away, Mk sweat drooping as he halfway extended his arm out.

"I can't believe im saying this but- I'll find a way to fix this, kid!" Macaque yelled over to Mk. "You know him?" Wukong questioned.

"Nope."

--------------

[A long walk later]

Macaque and wukong stopped at a cliff on a mountain and sat next to each other, wukong laying his head on macaques shoulder, at this point macaque saw no point in hurting the old wukong, so he just gave up to destroy this version of him. He did however need to find a way to get the old... Well new? Wukong back. So he divised a plan.

Just then he was interrupted "mangoooo pay attention to me!" Wukong whined. "Why are you so bratty?" "I just want to be closer to you MaCaQue~" wukong emphasized his name as he rubbed his head against his arm like a cat begging to be loved. "God.. Ya know what? Fuck it."macaque whispered to himself as he tackled wukong pinning him to the floor.

" m-macaque?! What are you-" wukong was cut off by macaque giving him quick peck on the lips before he attacked his neck as he felt wukong squirm under him. 'I shouldn't be doing this.. I'll wait for the old wukong.. for now it's time to put my plan into action'

Macaque stopped as he whispered into wukongs ear "I'll be right back.. Peaches.." He had to make it seem like this whole 'thing' was still going on. Macaque casually walked away and snuck away onto a higher cliff..

*BOOM!!*

Macaque had dropped a giant boulder onto wukong practically crushing him, he knew how this old 'amnesia' thing worked, he just had to give him a hard bonk on the head to get him his memories back. Macaque wasn't worried about him at all. Ya know him being immortal and all that, macaque jumped down to where he had dropped the rock and he felt it rattle as it exploded into little debree everywhere. Wukong had destroyed the rock to escape it's crushing weight.

"Augh.. W-what happen-" he turned around to see macaque. Wukong threw himself back ready for macaque to attack. "Relax peaches I'll explain everythin-" macaque caught himself in time to realize he just called SWK 'peaches' "pfft- what? peaches? We haven't called each other our old nicknames since like forever." Wukong gave his old fashion cocky grin along with a bit of blush on his face. "Yeah yeah shut up so I can explain what happened."

[A long explanation later]

By this time wukong was blushing a deep red with all that macaque had just said. "Yup.. Old you was really something.. but now I want to finish what I started.." Macaque cooed as he walked slowly towards wukong pinning him to the rock wall.

"Mmgh.. Macaque~" wukong panted. "I love you stupid." Wukong moaned as macaque wrapped his tail around the others. He then attacked his neck and began feeling his body up and down with wukong letting out insolent pleads and whines "I... Love you too..."

"Peaches."

______________________

(PLEASE Y'ALL I DON'T KNOW IF Y'ALL ACTUALLY WANT ME TO WRITE OUT THE SMUT LET ME KNOW IF YA DO..😰 also this took me like a while day to write but I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned the next will be: spicynoodles! I have a whole list of ideas yet to come, cya! ᰔ. Shshsuajsbs)