sick days (spicynoodles)

"A-achoo!" Mk sniffled as he sneezed again, the gang were all in his apartment to check up on him. Mei took his temperature and it was at a whopping '100.0' "yup you've got a fever, you feelin okay though?" Mei asked. "Y-yup! I'm feeling better than ever, I-i have to go train!" Mk tried to jump up out of bed when tang grabbed Him by the arm throwing him back into bed. "Oh no you don't Mr! You're going to stay here until you get better, you're not well and we wont just let you go and make yourself worse!" Tang said sternly. "Jeez okay okay!" Mk knew he wasn't going anywhere anyway, his whole body ached and he had a massive headache. They all surrounded Mk in his bed "Sooo who's gonna take care of him? I mean he can't just take care of himself can he?" Sandy spoke up rubbing the back of his head.

"I've gotta work the shop so I can't sorry kid." Pigsy looked at Mk. "and I can't because I gotta get my bike patched up for a race tomorrow" mei looked down feeling bad she couldn't take care of her best friend, "I have to fill in for Mk and actually deliver orders." Tang spoke proudly. "Well we're all out.. so whos going to-" "I know someone who can." Sandy was cut off by Mk as he grabbed his phone and dialed up a number. Everyone was confused as to who he could be calling.
--

"Hey sugar! So uh.. Heheh I'm kind of sick right now and no one can really take care of me so I was wondering if you coul-" Mk heard the phone hang up and only knew what that could mean, he had a pleased smile on his face and he waited. "SUGAR?!" mei gasped. "Yeah? So what." Mk said coughing "Who do you care about that much to call them sugar...unless.. You have a lover?!!!" Sandy said in excitement, everyone looked at Mk with curiosity. "So! Who's the lucky pers-" mei was interrupted by the room bursting into flames, low and behold it was none other than red son.

___

"RED SON?!" the gang shouted in unison. "There's no way you- and he-" tang tripped over his own words not being able to speak. "Mk are you feeling alright? Sorry I took so long I had to find the proper medications to treat you." Red son said in a soft tone, at this point the gangs jaws were practically on the floor, they had never seen this side of red son let alone him calling Mk.. well MK! "Woah woah woah so let me get this straight.. You two are.. Together?!" Pigsy couldn't believe this and quite frankly neither of Mk's friends could either. "Awww you guys look so cute together!! Im totally cool with this, as long as he doesn't do anything to hurt you its all good Mk!" Mei then glared at red son as a warning she will kill him if he tries anything. Red son gulped, "well I'll talk to YOU lattah about keepin our Mk but for now take good care of him or ELSE." Pigsy brought out his protective dad voice.

"Alright pigsy let's calm down sure red son will take good care of Mk I mean look at all the stuff he brought with him! He truly cares for him and it shows he's in good hands." Tang put a hand on his shoulder and gave a light smile. Pigsy sighed and mumbled an 'alright.. '. "We'll interrogate you about this later red boy! but for now take care of Mk" mei said. "Thank you guys! You're the best, and thank you for being okay with our relationship! He's been really good to me, promise!" Everyone smiled as sandy...squealed?

___

"Well I've got a shop to open up so I'll come check up on ya after alright kiddo?" Pigsy waved and left with tang as he also gave a quick wave. "I've gotta get my bike fixed up for the race tomorrow! See ya Mk, don't do anything weird while we're gone~" mei teased as she ran out of the room. "Well I've got some cats to tend to! Cya guys" sandy left and gently closed the door. "Alright Mk what are your symptoms?" Red asked as he checked his temperature again. "Uhhh body aches, headache, scratchy throat and pretty much everything else that comes with being sick." Mk went more under the covers as his body began to shiver, "oh you're cold? I can get you another blanke-" "no" red got cut off by Mk shakingly getting up and tugging on reds sleeve.

"Can.. You keep me warm? Please." Mk gave a shy look to red son, "you're just too cute you know that?" Red gave Mk a quick peck on the lips. "Red! Don't do that you'll get sick too!" Mk was buzzing a crimson color. Red gave a soft laugh "I don't care as long as I'm with you I'll be okay" he took of his jacket-cloak thingy, took out his hair tie letting his hair loose and climbed into bed with the shivering Mk and held him close, heating his body up so Mk could use him as some sort of heating pad. Mk nuzzled into red son lovingly. " you're cute with you hair down hehe~" all of a sudden Mk heard... purring? "You purr?!" Mk looked up at red son with stars in his eyes, he looked away and scoffed "y-yes I do.." He said blushing. "You're so cute red son." Mk smiled wide "i-i am not! Be quiet noodle brain.." Red pulled him closer, as they both fell asleep I'm each other's arms.

---------------

Red son woke up first, he gave a soft smile as he looked down to see a sleeping Mk. It was good that Mk slept so much because it would help him get better quicker, but Mk needed his medicine and red son unfortunately had to wake him up for it. "Psst... Mk.. Honey it's time to wake up.." He spoke a soft tone. Mk slowly woke up rubbing his eye with his shirt coming off of his shoulder a bit, red son blushed as his hair sparked up admiring his cute boyfriend. "Mmph.. What? Oh hey firefly..." He slowly got up with groginess in his voice. "Hello Mk sorry for waking you, I need to give you your medicine." Red got out the medicine pouring it into the little cup and handed it to Mk. He cringed and refused the Medicine. "Oh come on Mk don't be so difficult!"

------------

After getting Mk to finally take his medicine
Red son exited the room to go and cook for red son. "Noooo don't gooo" Mk sniffled. "I'm going to make something for you Mk I'll be back" red smiled and left.. 'How did I end up with someone so cute? I must be real lucky then.' Red smiled to himself as he made a grilled cheese for Mk, good for getting people with any type of sickness to eat something. Once he was done he walked into his room and saw Mk up and at 'em with reds cloak he had left in his room, posing weakly in front of his mirror. "Sorry I got cold, but then I realized how smokin I look in this." Mk posed again. Red started to blush but then let out a laugh as he looked at his boyfriend in his attire. "I must say it does look very nice on you." Red said as he placed the plate down on the desk.

"You think so? After all your clothes are so cool red son!" Mk then shivered still a little cold. "Okay okay now sit down on the bed and eat so you can take your next dose of medicine, you're supposed to be resting not modeling." Red sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him signaling for Mk to sit down. "Well I might as well be modeling! I am fashionable after all" Mk made a kissy face as he posed one last time. Man was this going to be a long few days till he gets better.

_______________

(aaaand that's the ending!! Don't worry I will write and extra for this one-shot tomorrow!! Sorry if the plot was kinda messy or if anyone is OOC I've been tired recently

and as you notice I upload more durning the night time for I am busy during the day but I write as much as I can during the daytime then finish and publish it during the night but I hope you all enjoyed this and I'll upload tomorrow night!! Love you all and thx 4 reading I have LOADS more of ideas yet to come <333)