good enough. (spicynoodles)

Originally I was going to write another spicynoodles idea but it deleted itself TWICE so Im gonna write it another time 😒 it got too much on my nerves and I was NOT going to write it again.

But enjoy this spicynoodles!
Sorry 4 spelling errors :(

_________

Mk was sitting at the park, relaxing. Or trying to at least. He couldn't focus lately and he had a lot on his mind, trying to maintain and control all these new powers he was getting at once and it was getting too overwhelming for him. This happened often but he would find comfort in himself or the Monkie king. This time though was different. Now he had all these negative thoughts clouding his mind. Why did Monkie kind pick him? Did he even deserve these inhuman abilities? Was he good enough?

He hugged his knees to his chest, thinking. Thinking.

[Meanwhile]

"with this I will destroy that pesky noodle brain! HAHAHAHAHA!!" red son laughed as he held up a gauntlet that could pick up even the Monkie kings staff. He put his plan immediately into action in search for the noodle brain.

________

After a long search later he found Mk at a beach. He looked like something was bothering him. red looked at him, his angry face softening at the sight of him sulking. Red son shook his head thinking it's probably nothing and that he's fine. He hid in a nearby bush ready to pounce on him.

"Whoever's there if you're here to attack me just get it over with. I'm too tired to care anyway." Mk buried his head in his knees, hugging them closer.

Red son looked at him, his eyes filled with sympathy? Wow, he'd gone soft for him. Red hopped out of the bush. "Well that's no fun. I don't want to capture you without a fight. So consider yourself lucky no-" red son was cut off by hiccuped sobs coming from the other.

"I'm sorry! Sorry...! I didn't mean to just... Break down like this. Mk said between sobs. He couldn't stop, the tears just kept flowing.

" j-just- you can go now. I'm sure you're thinking I'm pathetic huh? Crying in front of an enemy. Heh...hah." Mk gave a weak laugh. Red son couldn't believe what he was witnessing. Seeing Mk cry so desperately broke him for some reason, he couldn't believe he was doing this.

Red son sat next to Mk, criss crossing and looking at the grass. He gave a sigh "well..everyone needs to let it out some time. So...ugh... What's troubling you noodle boy." Once he said that Mk perked up at the demon and gave a grateful smile, this time he let happy tears slip out. Without thinking, he jumped on red son and held him, crying both happy and sad tears.

----------

Red son let Mk vent to him all while holding him. They adjusted while Mk was talking and now red son still criss cross, Mk was in his lap and red sons chin resting on his head. All while they talked, red gave surprisingly reassuring and comforting words to the monkie kid.

They held each other close. Red son couldn't believe he was hugging his enemy so close.

"Thank you red son. I've never been comforted like this. It's nice..." Mk turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips. The kiss broke with a quick smack. Mk then nuzzled into his chest searching for more of the comforting warmth.

Red son sat there his face glowing well, red. Like a bomb about to explode, his hair igniting until the fire swallowed his scalp. "Thank you red." Mk finished.

Red went limp in his embrace, he was a flustered mess. "W-well uhm...yes! You're...welcome." Red finally said.

They both held each other into the sunset, this was the best comfort Mk could ever ask for.

________

(Can y'all tell I missed writing spicynoodles 😧 anyway open house for my school is tomorrow I hope you enjoyed byeee <33 )