The box (all ships)

I'm writing this in school 😧

Alright y'all 20k special!! <3

HC of the day: wukong would eat up those trolli peach ring Candy's if you gave him one. Then he'd snatch the whole bag and run

________

Everyone was just going about their merry way, a certain creator in the sky said 'let's make this interesting..' They laughed and at the wave of their hand..

----------

Pigsy was closing up shop along with tangs help. Then a box appears in the middle of the kitchen.

"Whoa! What- is that..a box?" Tang said walking up to it. Pigsy quickly yanked him backwards by the scarf. "Are ya crazy? We have no idea what it could be! Plus it looks big enough to hold.."

"Two people...." Tang finished. He went up to it anyway but then hesitated, pigsy was right, what if a giant alien monster comes out and eats him! He had to be careful. Tang cautiously walked up to the box, inspecting it.

Tang finally decided to take one for the team and open it. He started to open it slowly both of them flinching, waiting for something to pop out. Oh the suspense. Tang screamed and opened it all at the same time but...found nothing?

"Phew.." Tang exhaled. The box started to slowly shake and it began to suck the both of them into it.

They both screamed and then felt a body pressed up against them. It was their body's, tang tried to move but couldn't without squirming against pigsy. They both blushed madly, "ah! Ahem- sorry sorry pigsy!" Tang attempted to move again but found himself completely trapped under the pig demon.

"Relax tang we'ra married." Pigsy said on top of him. Tang attempted to open the top of the box with his foot but it wouldn't budge. "We're trapped! This box is indestructible." Tang started to panic a bit.

"Calm down tangy we'll find a way out." Pigsy said looking at the other under him. Under him...pigsy also began to get nervous but for a different reason. His husband was completely submitted under him! They'd have to get out soon or pigsy would let his mind take over. "Somehow.." Pigsy gulped.

__________

[with Mk]

Mk sat on his living room floor playing his favorite video game. "Yes! New high score!" He cheered to himself. He heard a noise...like time and space warping. All of a sudden a box warped into his living room.

"AH! what is that?!" Mk backed away quickly, discarding his controller on the floor. He slowly crawled up to it and Mk being Mk...he opened it. "Wow this box is huge!" He said opening the box and yelling into it. "WHOA-" he shouted, being sucked into the box.

He appeared inside of it and tried to get out but it wouldn't open, it provided the casual two open handles to carry the box so he just looked through those. He stared innocently outside "what's going on? Hey can anybody hear me!?" He yelled out but then gave up and just sat there.

[with red son]

Red son worked on his machines at his fathers request. He sat at his desk sketching another blueprint when he noticed a box appear in his room. Red had a confused look, it then turned into shock, someone was inside the box!

Mk felt the box shake again and felt he was in another location. He looked through the handles and sure enough, he was right. Where was he?

Mk bagan to rustle around the box trying to make it move just in case someone was nearby "heyyyy, HEY!! is someone there?! Anyone! If you can hear me open the box please I'm stuck!" Mk yelled from inside the box.