amnesia rules (the sequel) [SMUT CONTINUATION!!]

(THIS WILL CONTAIN SMUT!! SO SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF UR UNCOMFORTABLE!!! TY)

Also requested by: wwwwwbadddddrommance <3

↓↓↓

"I love you too... Peaches"

_____________

"Mph.. Macaque~" wukong let out a breathy moan as macaque attacked his neck, leaving hickeys and bite marks on his neck and shoulder. "Oh if you're moaning that loud now then you're going to love this sunny~" macaque layed down wukong having him lean against the rock wall and shoved his hand down his pants.

"m-macaque!~ what are you.. hahh.." Wukong bucked his hips as he felt macaque rub his crotch, spreading his legs apart more as a sign for macaque to keep going. Macaque bit his ear which made wukong go absolutely wild, he knew wukong was sensitive in that area and kept licking and biting as wukong let out long stringed moans.

Wukong then gasped as he felt a finger inside of him, squirming at the new feeling. Macaque thrusted that finger in and out as he was roughly man handled while being fingerfucked. Hard. By this time wukong kept letting out sluttish moans and pleads for more. Wukong grew impatient and started to jerk himself off, "oh no no no." macaque took his scarf and tied wukongs arms behind his back, "we'll have none of that." Wukong just getting more turned on, he loved the idea of bondage.

Macaque made him wait and pulled down his boxers, revealing a large, hard, and throbbing dick. Wukongs eyes went wide, no way that would fit. Nonetheless he kept fingering him until he was fully stretched out and ready. "Are you ready for what I'm about to give to you? Wukong." That sent chills up the monkie kings spine as he shakily nodded. All of a sudden he was flipped onto his stomach as he felt the tip of macaques dick enter him. "MacAQUE!~" wukong tried to say his name but was interrupted by the hard thrust of macaque, he was now balls deep in him and boy did it feel good. Macaque grabbed his tied arms and pulled him up so that he was just on his knees now while he was being ruthlessly fucked by his darker counterpart.

---

"Agh! Please macaque.. Ha-arder~!" Wukong begged. Macaque instead went slower to fuck with him, this pissed wukong off "a-asshole.." Wukong mumbled then he felt macaque thrust into him at an overwhelming speed, macaque dropped wukong gently so wukongs face was pushing up against the ground because of how hard he was being dicked down by macaque.

Soon wukongs brain was mush as he could barely think, he tried to string out sentences but they only came out as choked moans or cries of pleasure, macaque kept thrusting and thrusting not changing his brutally fast pace or the tight one hand grip he had on wukong, his other hand, tugging at wukongs hair.

Wukong had his eyes rolled back with his tounge loling out, he was being fucked so good he couldn't even think straight. He submitted to macaques brutal pounding as he was turned on his side with one leg lifted up on macaques shoulder as he pinned down the other one pounding into him like there was no tomorrow. "I love the cute little faces you make when im inside you sunny~" macaque panted. Wukong but his lip to suppress any more moans wanting to come out of him, "come on peaches let me hear you, it's no use in trying to stay quiet when I've already heard you." Macaque slid out and slammed back in causing wukong to break and let out moans and slutty cries of pleasure. Macaque was enjoying seeing wukong so submissive.

Macaque turned him back up right and leaned his back against the rock wall, grabbed his hips and began slamming into him once more, wukongs back arching as he stuck his tounge out drooling. He pounded him in that position for a couple minutes when he saw wukong finally cum, but he wasn't done yet.

Macaque layed on his back and got wukong on top of him, wukong despite being over stimulated rode macaque as he bit his lip again whining and moaning louder than before. Macaque had a hold on wukongs hips that were for sure going to leave bruises tomorrow, he grabbed his waist and slammed him up and down, wukongs incoherent speech and pleads for more only turned him on further. "You're so cute like this ya know? I might do this more often." Wukongs response was a series of moans and pants as he got hard again. He turned him over doggy style again, "beg for it."

Wukong couldnt take it anymore and begged "p-please macaque! F-fuck me! No mercy please mmph~ I'll take you in any way, shape or form! Do whatever you want with me" wukong lay there limp and ass up in the air, his tail thrashing back and forth in excitement. Macaque took his dick and shoved it in the others ass as he was mercilessly fucked by the shadow user. He had a fistful of wukongs hair again as wukongs pupils were practically heart shape as he screamed macaques name, hot tears streaming down his face and blushing mad.

"Alright my little toy.. You'll do as I say right?" Macaque leaned over wukong still keeping his harsh thrusting to an inhuman fast pace. Wukong struggled to speak as he let out a choked "y- aghmm~ yes!~" wukong drooled. "Fuck I'm finally close.. Wukong." Macaque panted as he thrusted faster.

Wukongs lower body was shaking as he was overstimulated, hazy, and fucked raw over and over. Finally with one good, hard thrust, macaque made sure he was as deep into his lover as he could get and finally came inside wukong, he gave a long moan as macaque kept releasing into him. He pulled out, the warm seed dripping out of wukongs hole. Wukong was left there panting, shaking and still a blushing mess.

"Well I said I'd finish this.. and I did. Lets get you cleaned up peaches."

"O-kay but can't you at least hahh..~ Untie me first you bum!"

_____________

(OH MY GOD Y'ALL THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ACTUALLY PUBLISHING MY SMUT FICS BUT I RLLY HOPE SOMEONE ENJOYED THIS BUT I HAVE A FREENOODLES FIC COMING EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING BUT UHHH CYA!! <333)