good job! (spicynoodles)

This will have a bit of spicynoodles it might have a lot I don't know yet!

Have some fluffy stuff for now!!

.. for now...😈

LEGO!

____________

red son has always been the independant type. He's never liked people helping him or people being nice to him. He didn't like it....or it's more of a 'he wasn't used to it'. He's never really understood what real affection and compliments were. Although when he did receive a compliment from any of Mk and his friends he would freak. Why?

He's known them for quite some time. Ever since the spider queen attacked he's kind of just been cool with them ever since. Then he started dating Mk and things got even more freaky! Well that's how red son describes it. He was giving him all this affection and red son would just push him away. Mk was okay with that though, red son just hasn't warmed up to it yet. He'd come around.

___________

Everyone was helping with the weekly sweep and clean they did to the shop. Red son helped out a lot and was a big help.

"Heya red son can you clean all the back tables?" Pigsy asked wiping the counters. Red son gave a nod and went over to clean, grabbing a spray bottle and rag on his way. Then he felt a kiss to his cheek.

"Ah- Mk!" Red son caressed his just kissed face with his palm. He was on fire...literally. He looked at Mk, turning a bright crimson. "Just wanted to say you're doing a very good job and that I love ya!" Mk held the broom in his hands. He was supposed to be sweeping.

Red son clutched the spray bottle and rag, he brung it up to his chest and looked at Mk "t-thank you..." was all he could muster before scooting away. Mk jumped up in joy. He found red sons little reactions so cute! Mk's face was tinted a light pink. He was SO cute.

_____________

Red son had finished wiping down the tables. pigsy walked over to see how he was doing and wow was he surprised!

Red son had wiped them spotless, not leaving any dust or stain behind. Pigsy was impressed! "Woow ya really wiped this place clean! I'm real proud of ya red son. Good job." Pigsy placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. The way pigsy treated red son was kind, caring and gentle. Red loved it but hated it at the same time!

He looked at the pig demon with a '>:(' face while fat tears welled up in his eyes. "W-whoa red son are you alright?!?" Pigsy panicked. Why was he crying?

"I-im fine! Just leave me to what you asked me to do.....and thank you.." Red son said while wiping his eyes with his sleeve. "Are you alright firefly? You looked like you were about to cry!" Mk ran up and held the demons arm.

Red son was a blushy-teary mess. The nicknames Mk was giving him and now he was clinging to his arm! This was way too much for him. On top of all of that pigsy complimenting him? This was way WAY to much!! Reds ponytail caught fire and he was just overwhelmed by all the butterflies in his stomach.

Then red son realized something "wait...how did you know I was about to uh...ya know cry." Red son wiped his eyes again. "Oh...! I totally wasn't looking at you this...whole time..hehe." Mk stepped away from red son and hugged his broom shyly. He found it somewhat cute Mk was acting so timid.

"Oh...okay..." He mumbled as he turned a bright pink. "A-anyway...i think we all just need to get back to cleaning!" Red son pointed. "I think you'ra just not used to affection. Mk was right." Pigsy commented with a smug grin on his face. Red son gave an 'are you serious?' Look towards Mk and he quickly went back to sweeping.

________

They had all been cleaning for a good while and people would walk by where red son was wiping down tables or sweeping a certain area and would be pretty amazed by his work! They'd give him a quick 'good job!' Or 'you're doing great!' and each time he would mumble a quick thank you or buzz a bright red.

So finally everyone finished cleaning and the shop looked as good as new!

"Thank you everyone for helpin! This saves me a lot of time." Pigsy exhaled. He was glad to have some friends like them. They all gathered around and told pigsy not to worry about it.

_________

Mk and red son were back in his apartment and the monkie kid pounced on the demon. "Ah-!" Red son hit the floor with Mk on top of him.

"You're starting to warm up to all the compliments and affection sugar! I'm so proud of you." Mk praised. Red son blushed at the nickname but brushed it off quickly. Red son nuzzled into the others neck and began kissing his shoulders.

"Hm! W-woah r-ed~" Mk tensed up. Red son hugged his boyfriends waist whilst on top of him. "Do you know what giving all this affection and praise does to me? Especially when it comes from you?" Red son groped Mk's backend. "Ah..n-no..?~" Mk let out a whimper.

"Well you're about to find out~" red son bit his neck. "A-Aghh!~ red!" Mk moaned.

_____________

Okay I'll make a deal with you all.

If you guys get me to 100k I'll give you a BIG reward.

YEHEHE OKAY LOVE YOU BYE!