oh waiter! (freenoodles)

Tang is a waiter for pigsys restaurant and he looks rlly good in a skirt waiter outfit cause that's all they had and pigsy just worshiping the ground he walks on. ENJOY!

(I proofread but i still don't know if there are spelling mistakes I made so sorry if there are any!!)

ALSO TYSM FOR 15K!!

________

"Mk's helpin' with orders but we ain't got no one to serve our sit-down customers!" Pigsy sighed. It was a little bit of a busy day at pigsys noodles, they had the delivery boy they just needed a server for the customers who dine in.

"Hmm...maybe I can be a waiter? I mean maybe it's one thing I can do to finally help out." Tang shrugged, he sat on his usual barstool facing pigsy. "Holy chalupa that's a great idea tangy! You serve the customers and I'll get the orders out to ya!" Pigsy cheered. He finally found someone to help him out, why didn't he think of this before!

"You're gonna need some typa uniform or somethin' let me see what we have out back." Pigsy went into a closet and dug through it. Finding a white bag with what he assumed was the uniform in it, came out and gave tang the bag.

"Alright go change and then you can get started at your new server job!" Pigsy pushed tang into the bathroom. 'Well it's the least I can do..pigsy is always so busy constantly juggling the stress of cooking and then serving at the same time. I won't let my dear husband down!' Tang thought with determined eyes. He opened the bag and took out what sure was a...uniform.

Tang gulped as he held up the piece of fabric with his hands 'A SKIRT?!' he thought loudly. 'No no this can't be the right one..maybe pigsy grabbed the wrong bag! haha...ha.' Tang put it on anyway, he really hoped it was the wrong bag.

-------------

He came out of the men's bathroom and snuck back into the kitchen.

"Pigsy are you sure this is the right uniform?" Tang said blushing.

"Yeah tang why-" pigsy was cut off as he turned around to look at his husband. He was wearing a black polo shirt tucked neatly into his also black skirt, following with a short apron on top of all of that. The uniform hugged tang body in all of the right places, showing off his surprisingly feminine curves for a male.

"Yep that's definitely the right one." Pigsy said almost drooling at the sight of his husband wearing such a thing. "W-what?! I can't go out looking like this." Tang blushed. This was humiliating. "Cmon tang you look drop dead gorgeous, how could ya not go out there." Pigsy wrapped his hands around the smaller waist.

"Ugh pigsy this feels like some weird kinky langire!" Tang tugged his skirt down. "Hey ain't nothin wrong with that. Now get out there and serve some orders!" Pigsy slapped tangs ass pushing him out the kitchen doors. Tang gave a quick yelp tripping over himself.

He stood stiff outside of the doors, this was gonna be a long day.

________

Tang walked around shyly taking orders, and bringing them in. All while giving pigsy some pretty good eye candy.

"Ugh this is so embarrassing.." Tang mumbled to himself as he went over to another table going to take an order, it was three men staring him down.

"Well hello gorgeous~" the unidentified man cooed. Tang scoffed and rolled his eyes "what do you want." Tang out his hands in his hips, giving the man a death glare.

"Ohh your feisty, I like that." Another man commented. The booth was filled with creepy laughter. The three men gave tang their orders, throwing flirty remarks here and there. Tang didn't say a word and walked back into the kitchen and gave a long sigh.

"You alright tang? You look pretty irritated and that one booth." Pigsy looked up at tang, he still couldn't get over how gorgeous his husband looked.

"Uhm..yeah they're just trying to hit on me. I think that they think I'm a woman." Tang rolled his eyes. Pigsys eyes lit up in rage. "What." Pigsy balled his fist.

"It's alright pigsy, they're just some creepy old men. They'll eat and leave." Tang kissed his nose. Pigsy blushed as he felt a hand caress his cheek. "Alright if ya say so..." Pigsy went back to making the food.

_________

The food was ready and tang walked out, tray in his hand. He walked back over to the three men handing them their noodles. "Thanks beautiful. How's about you give me ya number so we can keep in touch." One of the men said.

"I'm not interested. Thank you." Tang said not looking at him at all and walking away.

"Playin hard to get huh..we can work with that." One of the men said before the whole booth erupted in laughter once again.

Tang walked back into the kitchen gritting his teeth. He took a deep breath and got himself together, readjusting his apron. He walked back out to the table "is there anything else you need." He said in a cold tone.

"You~" the man said. Tang simply walked away when he felt a hand grab his wrist. "Stay awhile and join us. I promise you won't regret it~" the man said pulling tang closer, continuing his harassment.

"He said he's not interested. Thanks." a hand gripped the man's wrist, the voice husk and filled with irritation. Tang turned around to be met with the eyes of his husband. Pigsy snapped the man's wrist away from tangs "due to our policies were going to have to ask you to leave." Pigsy gave them a fake smile. "Now. Or I'm calling the police." Pigsy said crossing his arms.

"Wh-.. WhATEVER! This place sucked anyways." The three men stormed out of the restaurant. Pigsy dragged tang back into the kitchen and pulled him into a warm hug. "I'm so sorry tang. This is all my fault, I never should've given you that stupid uniform." Pigsy kissed his cheek.

Tang gave a bright smile, "it's alright! None of this is your fault. You couldn't have predicted this. Plus.." Tang grabbed pigsys hands and put them around his own waist.

"I kind of like wearing this." Tang gave a quick peck to pigsys lips, walking back out to take more orders.

Pigsys face was on fire. "Hahha.." He flopped over.

______________

ATTENTION!!! ⚠️⚠️ ALRIGHT GUYS SO UPDATES WILL BE SLOWER THAN USUAL BECAUSE SCHOOL IS STARTING REALLY REALLY SOON AND I'VE GOTTA START FIXING MY SLEEP SCHEDULE BECAUSE IT'S JACKED.

BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN THESE FEW DAYS OF SUMMER I HAVE LEFT. I'VE GOT A TOXICINSANITY ONE COMING UP SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT!! BYEEE <333