baby steps (shadowpeach)

Here's y'all food 🤲

I love all your nice comments so thank you!!

Sorry it's been so long! I got a little concussion lmao but I am ok! I'm still writing!!! Nothing will stop me 😈

Anyway should I do a q&a?

LEGGO!

__________

Wukong and Mk were chilling on a peach tree relaxing together. "I'll never get along with him bud...sorry but it just won't happen." Wukong crossed his arms. They were talking about macaque and how maybe they should try getting along. Sure it would take some work but hey, baby steps.

"Sure you can monkie king! I mean we hang out some time, the past is all behind us!" Mk said in his usual cheerful tone, grinning ear to ear. "Our past is a bit...different from yours bud.." Wukong frowned.

Then a certain shadow monkey appeared next to the monkie kid.

"Heya Mk I was wondering-" macaque looked at Mk then at wukong. "Oh." He said. "Well... This is awkward." Wukong rubbed his head. "Uh what is HE doing here?" Macaque scoffed. Wukong furrowed his eyebrows and spoke. "This is literally my house and MY tree! The better question is what are YOU doing here." He asked.

"I just came to talk to my favorite student." Macaque teased. "Why you little-" wukong was about to pounce on the bully but Mk stopped them. "Come on guys just sit with me for a bit." Mk grumbled. They couldn't stop bickering at each other to save their lives! Mk wanted them to just get along. What was such a big deal?

"Whatever this is MY tree." Wukong stayed put, not moving a muscle. "Well im trying to talk to Mk so I don't think I'm moving anytime soon." Macaque shrugged. They both made death glaring eye contact with each other before growling and quickly turning away.

"Hey Mk..." Macaque started to whisper into Mk's ear. "Macaque no that's so mean!" Mk lightly slapped his arm. Macaque burst out laughing and wukong jumped, causing him to turn around. He saw a laughing macaque and a panicked Mk. His smile...his laugh.. Wukong felt his face get hot.

He slapped his hands over his face, trying to hide his burning cheeks.

"Macaque stop laughing it's not funny!" Mk snickered just a bit. After wukong collected his composure he looked at the both of them. "Alright what's so funny." Wukong stated. They both went flat silent. "Uh..macaque was talking about me pushing you off the tree." Mk sweat.

Macaque couldn't hold it in anymore and started maniacally laughing again. "That's so you." Wukong said facing his doppelganger with a snarl. The golden monkey soon broke as well and chuckled at the idea. "You're not mad??" Mk asked. "What? Of course not! It would have been kind of funny." Wukong flashed a bright smile. Macaque watched this interaction unfold and blushed a faint red.

Macaque couldn't deny, wukong did have the sweetest smile.

___________

Some time passed and the three begun talking about whoever and whatever. The two monkeys couldn't stop looking at one another when either of them smiled.

Wukong and macaques tails instinctively wrap around Mk. Kind of like putting your hand on the floor behind him, but this time it's just two soft tails going behind Mk...at the same time. Their tails overlapped and the both of them jolted at the new touch. They immediately snapped their own heads towards each other and blushed madly. Wukong slowly took his tail away from behind Mk but something pulled it back.

Macaques tail now gripping wukongs, he didn't fight it this time and just admitted defeat. Placing his tail back where it originally was. This was nice, they didn't mind just sitting like this for the rest of time.

____________

Macaque wanted to be a pain for a second and asked Mk "so kid what does ol' wukong say about me behind my back." He said almost in a low whisper, but loud enough for wukong to hear it.

"Oh! Well he says he wants to get to know you again and-" Mk gave out a muffled scream when wukong slapped a hand over his mouth. "That's enough Mk!" Wukong scolded. "Why did you let me go on for so long if you didn't want me saying anything!" Mk crossed his arms. "Because I didn't think you'd actually say anything!" Wukong panicked whilst looking over at the other monkey.

He had a face redder than Mk's bandana and the grip on his tail became tighter. "We need to talk." Macaque suddenly said and shadow portaled wukong away. Mk stared, absolutely distraught.

"I'll bring him back don't worry. Seeya around Mk." Macaque smirked at Mk and disappeared into the void under him.

[Inside of wukongs house]

______

"Wha- hey! Why did you do that??" Wukong said plopping on his couch. "Uhm." Macaque hummed awkwardly. Especially now that they were in his house now. Mk was just outside, he could come in at any minute. Why did he teleport him into his house? Macaque doesn't know. Just anywhere Mk isn't is fine.

"So why did you want to-" wukong was cut off with macaque caving him into a tight embrace. Wukong sat there stunned. He didn't know what to think. Was he apologizing? Was he just messing with him? What's going on?!

"What are you doing macaque." Wukong spat. He then loosely wrapped his arms around the other monkey as well. His tail began to wag like crazy. Macaque gave a small smile at this. "I want to get along with you again. Remember just like you told Mk?" Macaque teased.

"That-! I can explain! It wasn't-" wukong tried desperately to defend himself but failed. Macaque caressed his cheek.

"I want to get along again too." Macaque sweat. Why was he acting so calm? Friendly? Oh. Wukong got it now. That was macaque. The real him. Wukong smiled happily at the other and tears welled up in his eyes. "Don't cry wukong, come on!" Macaque punched his shoulder.

"Sorry, sorry...i just never thought this day would come." He sniffled. They sat there for a moment. Just enjoying each other.

"I know it's going to be a long while before you forgive me and everything but... You know...baby steps right?" Wukong scratched his head.

"Pfft yeah..." Macaque then snuggled with him on the couch. Mk would have to wait just a bit.

"Baby steps."

___________________

Wanted to write some wholesome shadowpeach for you<33

I know it's a little on the boring side but I'm saving all the juicy stuff for later. Also comment what I should write next?

I LOVE YOU ALL BYEEE