sick days [EXTRA!!]

It was a nice Friday and Mk was finally feeling better, Mk was surprised red took care of him the whole time! He told red he was ready for anything, when red really doubted that for he still had a little cough and the sniffles. "Come on Mk just because you're feeling a bit better doesn't mean you can just stop taking medicine." Red held up the spoon of medicine up to Mk's mouth. "Gah! Gross! No red I told you I'm better please don't make me take it" Mk stuck his tounge out in disgust, "come on Mk or no more of my cooking." Red threatened. Mk immediately took the purple substance into his mouth as he practically swallowed the spoon, if there's anything he loved more it was red sons cooking.

"Alright good, now I have to go to the market to get some more medicine for you.", "but why? I'm better now! I don't need any stupid medicine, I'll get better with sheer will power!!" Mk said jumping up with his fist in the air. Red rolled his eyes and kissed him on the forehead, "I'll be right back." he put on his cloak and put his hair up as he walked down to pigsys noodles, usually when he went down there it was a bit awkward usually when he went down since that was the only way out of Mk's apartment. Sometimes he could feel pigsy and tangs protective dad stare.

He payed no mind to it usually and walked out to get what he needed for Mk. This time once he got downstairs he stared in horror as he saw the whole gang sitting down at pigsys noodles, the whole gang gave him a look as if they were saying 'what are you doing down here'. Red son cleared his throat, "hello everyone I'm just going to the market to get more medicine for Mk." Red started to walk awkwardly towards the door when he felt a hand grab his collar and yank him onto a stool.

"Alright red boy you're going to tell us everything." Mei interrogated, "alright guys let's settle down. We're going to ask you some.. questions" sandy said turning towards red. "So... You're with Mk huh.." Tang said puting his bowl of noodles down and put his hand on his chin as he bent down and squinted at red son. "Tell us how you and Mk started and your intentions and maybe we'll let ya go.." Pigsys said punching his hand into his other. Red gulped, "h-hey what are you peasants wanting to know anyway! I'm just trying to go out for Mk!" He said as his eyes and hair were lit aflame in anger.

"We just wanna know how you and Mk got together! and what your plans are for him.." Sandy questioned. "T-that doesn't even make any sense! Just let me go already!" Red squirmed trying to get through the group but was pulled back onto the stool. Pigsy grabbed reds collar and pulled him up to his face "Alright bud you're gonna tell us all about this or so help me ill-" "OKAY OKAY! Goodness!"

Red started, "alright where do I start... It was just a day at the park me and Mk and I had started to become friends until he started his measly flirting and frankly it worked on me... I fell for him immediately and that's when he finally asked me out.. At the same park we would always hang out at..i was going to ask him out first when he beat me to it. He asked me out handing me a bouquet of roses with the most dorky-wide smile and a blushing fool..my intentions are to keep him safe and happy and I will do whatever it takes to protect him" He said with his hair slightly on fire and blushing a deep red as he ended his story.

Sandy teared up nearly crying as he needed a moment because of how beautiful reds... Speech? was to him. Mei almost exploded with cuteness as her eyes were as if she was starring at the most cuttest kitten to ever live. Tang had a smile on his face and pigsy had his arms crossed as he gave a light chuckle, "well you talk like you really like our kid.. So we'll let ya have 'em" pigsy sighed. " you seem to really care for him and Mk really seems to care for you so... have at him!" tang slapped reds back. "D-DONT MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THAT!!" red son stomped his foot buzzing a bright red as his hair sparked.

"Hey guys have you seen red anywhere" Mk yawned, wait mk?! Yup Mk! He slowly yawned rubbing his eyes as he came down stairs wearing one of reds t-shirts as it just barely came off of his shoulder. "MK! Sorry we were just interrogating your mate here!" a voice came from the shops window. It was a lady bug? No. It was... WUKONG?! "M-MATE?!" red blushed again, wukong shape shifted back into his normal form.

"MONKIE KING!!" Mk excitedly wobbled towards him. Red knew the medicine he gave him would make him extremely drousy and red knew he was going to fall. "Mk what are you doing out of bed?!" Red son ran toward him and caught him just in time as Mk fell into reds arms. "Heyyy reddd what are you doing here?" Mk wrapped his arms around reds waist as he squeezed him tight. "Anyways yes it is i!! The monkie king! I was watching the entire thing" wukong laughed.

"Can't you see guys they are meant to be!" Wukong said as he went up to the two and squeezed them both tight, causing them both to smoosh together even closer. Both of them blushing messes.

"Yep I think he's just perfect for our boy" tang said clinging to pigsys arm, as you could hear faint shouting in the background as red son interrogated wukong as to why he was watching the whole time.

(I did not mean to make this as long as it was meant to be but I got carried away! Ive got another one comin so stay tuned!! Thank you for all the love on this book aswell love you guys byee <333)