dysphoria (very short spicynoodles)

Goodness the special is taking quite long isn't it? Don't worry I'm already at 2k words! The only painful part is gonna be the editing. So that'll take some time!

But have this short got now <3

⚠ Topics of dysphoria and transphobia mentioned!! ⚠

LEGO!

___________

"I'll never be a boy.." Mk said looking at his shirtless self in the mirror. Revealing his top surgery scars. "I'm...im a girl. And always will be.." Mk sobbed into his hands. It was one of those days. He felt insecure, dysphoric. When he'd just degrade himself into his mirror.

Mk sat on his knees sobbing uncontrollably from just how uncomfortable he felt in his own skin. He hated his body and he hated he was born the wrong gender. He just wants to disappear. Mk put his shirt back on so he didn't have to look at himself.

"Hey noodle boy-" red son walked in to see a panicked Mk on the floor. "J-just don't look at m-me...leave.." Mk said between sobs. "Hey...hey what's wrong?" Red son asked. His tone was kind, caring. Ever since he started to work with pigsys noodles to help Mk he's been more lenient.

"I-i-" Mk tried to speak but nothing but choked sobs came out of him. "Hey shhh...its alright, come here." Red son sat on his knees allowing Mk to crawl into his lap and cry on his shoulder. "Just breathe..im here." Red son rubbed the monkie kids back for comfort. Mk began breathing again and started to explain.

________

"I'm so sorry you're feeling like that right now, I'd do anything to make it go away. What can u do to make things better?" Red son kissed his forehead.

"You can...take a nap with me? Please." Mk asked sniffling. "Of course. But just know that if you ever feel like this again that you ARE a boy. Always have been, always will be. You have LOTS of supporters in your life. I just...wanted to let you know." Red son blushed. He's not used to using such kind words on a person he used to hate. He is trying to turn over a new leaf now.

"Thank you red.." Mk kissed him. "Now let's just lay down." Mk weakly got up and plopped onto his bed. Red son got in bed and held him tight.

Mk was feeling much much better now.

___________

LOVE SOFT RED SON UGHHH

SPECIAL WILL BE OUT THIS MONTH PROMISE IT'S JUST RLLY LONG NOW SO ARGH I HAVE TO EDIT AND STUFF AND FINISH IT

BUT I LOVE YOU ALL BYRRR <333E