Nightmare. (chimera)

I would love to write more chimera if I actually had ideas for them.

ALSO AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 70K!!! I'M LIKE GOING CRAZY RN. <33333

LEGO!

_____________

Mei was lying in her room sound asleep when she began to toss and turn. She was having a dream and it wasn't very pleasant.

"YOU KNEW."

She flinched under her covers.

"YOU KNEW I HAD THIS THING INSIDE OF ME."

The tossing and turning was getting worse with all the flashbacks she was having. Until she finally-

"GAH!"

Woke up.

"Ugh...another nightmare..this one was worse this time." She sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes. She started tearing up and knew this was gonna get bad. So she called up Mk first.

________

Mk was in bed when he felt his phone suddenly buzz.

"Ah!..mei?" Mk picked up. "M...Mk? Are you awake..?" Mei sniffed. Mk immediately panicked when he heard the sniffle. He knew she was crying. "Mei what's wrong?!" Mk said in a soft tone. "I...had another nightmare." Her voice cracked. "I'm on my way mei, hang tight." Mk practically teleported out of bed and went straight to mei's. Hair down with pajamas and all.

________

He arrived at mei's house and rushed to her room. He burst through the door to see a crying mei sitting on her bed, criss crossing. His heart broke at the sight, he hated seeing his best friend so sad. "Mei! Are you okay..?" Mk asked. He knew about them since this isn't the first time this has happened. She'd wake up and call either him or red son to help her feel better. Although she felt terrible calling them, they don't mind one bit.

He climbed into bed and got in the same position as mei and put his arms around her. "Hey it's okay...its okay...breathe." Mk rubbed comforting circles on her back. "Do you...want to call red son over? He'd be happy to come too." Mk flashed a warm smile.

Mei sniffed and smiled. "O...okay.." She said hesitantly. So, they called their fire dude boyfriend!

_____

*BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!*

"Augh...noodle boy?" Red son woke up from the loud buzzing of his phone and sat up, he swiftly picked up his device and answered it with a groggy 'hello?'

"Hey sugar! Mei had another nightmare and I was wondering you could come over! I'm here too so we can all just hang." Mk spoke through the other side. Red son quickly got out of bed and put on some slippers.

"Be right there." Red son used his fire to teleport.

___________

"Hey fire baby." Mei smirked. "Hi love!" Mk greeted. Red son smiled at his two partners, he could never get enough of either of them. Red son climbed in the middle of them so he could wrap his arms jokingly around both of them. "So, what's going on." Red sons voice filled with grogginess, he was still so tired. "Yeah mei tell us about your nightmare...if ya wanna talk about it?" Mk suggested. 

"Well okay!" Mei wiped her puffy eyes.

[She describes basically what happened during the samadhi fire incident but Mk saw her as a monster and red son left her.]

"So..yeah. I got pretty scared and woke up." Mei frowned. Mk followed meis saddened gesture as red son sighed. "Aw mei I'm so sorry. We'd never leave you come on now!" Mk took her into his arms again across from red son. "And never in any universe would I leave you. If you keep thinking about it constantly then you're just being silly." Red son put a hand on her back.

"You guys are like the best." Mei gave a sigh of relief. "We can all cuddle together to make you feel better?" Mk shrugged immediately making himself comfortable. "Yeah, I'd like that. Thank you guys." Mei blushed. Mk and mei exchanged kisses on the cheek as red son kissed them both goodnight.

Red layed in the middle of the both of them. Mk snuggled up next to him and put his arms around the demons waist. Mei snuggled up next to him and put her hand on his chest. Red son wrapped his hand around mei's waist and wrapped a hand around Mk's shoulder.

Thanks to red sons purring they all got a good night's rest.

The little cuddle pile were all snuggled up together. Nightmare free.

____________

Guys sorry if this seemed lazy I'm trying to make another good chapter this time but I don't know what the ship should be

Also I've been reading a lot of monlie kid self insert thingies, reference for my self insert scenario book!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEE <33