No...no. (shadowpeach)

Angst before my big announcement next chapter!!

LEGO!!

__________

Things were tense. Wukong and a demon were fighting, the said demon had massive horns the size of an elephants ear and as tall as a giraffes neck, talons so sharp they could peirce the wind themselves. The demon looked very odd, it was a powerful one though..but not if wukong had anything to say about it.

Wukong was powerful, I mean he was the great sage equal to heaven. What could stop him?

Well apparently this demon.

The two clashed and wukong summoned his clones, duplicating himself quickly and trying to catch the massive creature off gaurd.

The demon flew into a rage and started smashing his closed fists on the ground, trying to squash him like a bug. At one point the demon did end up catching him and slamming him to the floor.

The great sage was pretty beat up. His scarf completely discarded and ripped to shreds, wounds all over his face and body, his ripped open sleeves exposing the cuts. One of the ribbons that hung off of his head peace had been completely torn off. As much as he hated to admit it, he needed help.

He couldn't call for Mk. Or any of his friends, they'd just end up dying. He could call for....macaque! He hated him though. And macaque hated him, but he was the only other person who could match his own power, he had to.

__________

After telepathically calling the shadow user he hoped to just hold off the demon until his counterpart got there.

"Looks like someone's in need of my help?" Macaque appeared from the ground with a smug grin on his face. Wukong just looked at him and scoffed, yeah he needed his help but that didn't mean he was going to be nice.

"SHIT! watch it wukong!" Macaque summoned a copious amount of his shadow clones to protect that dumb monkey....his dumb monkey!

"Yeah yeah I got it thanks!" Wukong smirked a little at the thought of macaque protecting him.

_________

So, they fought the demon, two on one. They were winning, combining their power and having macaque help him was probably one of the smartest plans he's come up with. He's not very good when it comes the planning...

(AHEM- Season 3- 🔫)

The entity soon took the upper hand as he summoned spears and swords.

"I must....kill... The one called...sun..wukong." It huffed. The massive form was almost enough to intimidate the two.

The huge swords and spears landing around them and on the ground. "Well that wasn't very nice!" Wukong shouted leaping backwards to dodge.

"WUKONG!!!"

*SHK-!*

"h-huh...?" He dropped to his knees as blood spilled from his mouth and stomach.

He looked down to see he had been impaled by a huge spear, the now injured monkey slowly placed his hand where he had been pierced through. He slowly brought it back up, shaking like crazy.

"It has...been done." The demon disappeared in a flash. "GET BACK HERE GOD DAMMIT." Macaque tried to attack the creature as it was leaving, swiping at the air like a maniac. Nothing but rage and sadness coursing through him. He never thought he'd feel such things towards his arch nemesis....his best friend.