Halloween special! (all ships)

More of an october special? I don't know but like Halloween party!!

(Depending on when I'm uploading this it'll probably be Halloween by then but yeah!)

Gets pretty spicy...(noodles) if you know what I mean.

ALSO LITTLE BIT OF PROOFREADING!! SO SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING/GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

LEGO!

___________

It was Halloween night and people were trick or treating and going from door to door asking for candy with bright and fun costumes! Some scary but that was the jist of it right?

Mei sat in her room and knew they'd get looks if they went trick or treating, they were considered by other people 'too old to be trick or treating' but she thought of the next best thing...

A Halloween party!

She lit up and almost tripped on her way out of her house, wanting to invite everyone! So she head out on a journey... (to the west)

__________

Mei stopped at Mk's first, she zoomed upstairs and gave an eager knock on the door.

"Coming!!" a muffled voice came from the other side. Mk opened the door to be met with his best friend. "Hi mei! What brings you over here?" Mk said as cheery as ever. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to come to a Halloween party! Ya know since its Halloween?" Mei said excitedly.

Mk's eyes lit up with joy, he loved parties! "Of course I'll go! Just let me know when!!" Mk jumped up. "You got it monkie man!" Mei flashed a thumbs up to Mk before zooming off again.

__________

She headed off to red sons house after inviting sandy, pigsy and tang. She took her bike there since it was pretty far.

----

"Oh reeeeed!!" Mei sung pounding on the huge door. The door opened and an annoyed presence stepped into view. "What do you want now! and what are you even doing here?!" Red son shouted clearly irritated. "Heya red! I'm here to invite you to a Halloween party!" Mei said pulling out her phone.

"Hard pass. I'm not interested in your childish-"

"Mk's gonna be there."

"I'm in. What time."

and just like that red son was going! Mei was a genius. Now she just had to get the two monkeys.

[After inviting macaque and wukong]

Mei swiped her hands back and forth against them as if dusting them off. She had surely done a job well done. Now she just had to wait for guests! She had called and told everyone the time, now all she had to do was get everything set.

_________

Macaque sat in the living room, "hey peaches we can't have a Halloween party without costumes right?" Macaque spoke up from the couch. "You're right...im gonna see what I have in the closet!" Wukong quickly ran over to his room. Macaque chuckled and shadow portaled to Mk's location.

----

Mk came to mei's early to help set up! He set cups and food down that they made, along with snacks and juices. The setting up had taken awhile and as if it wasn't pretty dark already. Everyone began trick or treating at six. The party wouldn't start for another maybe four hours. Although in all that time they managed to kill it like crazy! By the time they finished setting up, people started to arrive.