2 doufases 1 bed (shadowpeach)

I'M BAAAAAAACK!! HEHEHEHEHEE..

(Shadow peach version!)

-----------------

"Ugh out of all days." Wukong groaned. It was raining and he was now soaking wet as he walked through the rain. Thunder roared and the lighting cracked. There was no way he was going to make it home, he had to stop by a cave or something.. Somewhere.

He walked a few more minutes until he finally found an.. Oddly neat looking cave. He figured that he could stay there a night and be back on his feet by morning.

He stepped into the cave and was welcomed by an unusual warmth you'd never feel in a normal cold, damp cave. He liked it, he pat himself on the back for his cave-picking skills. He walked further into the cave to see if he could find somewhere to rest. Upon exploring the cave he found something.. Or rather someone, Very, VERY unexpected.

"WOAH!" wukong shouted and put up his hands ready to fight someone. "AH-" the other cut his own scream off when he saw just who had walked into the cave.

"MACAQUE?!" "WUKONG?!" The pair screamed eachothers name.

"What are YOU doing here?!" Wukong backed away a little in disgust. "I could ask you the same question monkey boy!" macaque retorted. A vein cartoonishly popped out of wukongs forehead "monkey boy?! Is that all you got shadow man!??" Wukong gave an evil grin thinking he'd won the childish argument him and macaque were having.

"Shadow- Argh whatever! Just answer the question! What are you doing here." Macaque asked irritated his ex-bestfriend just walked into his partial home.

"I'm just trying to find shelter I don't know if you heard but it's literally pouring out there." Wukong said motioning his hand outside. "Right right I get it! Now where are you planning on staying." Macaque asked a grin forming on his face as he gave a light chuckle.

"Wait wait what! I-i could stay here ya kno-" "pass." Macaque interrupted. "Aw come on macaque please! I promise I won't bother you! I just need the- a-a-achoo!!" Wukong sneezed. (Pretend it was like an uwu cute sneeze) macaque began to laugh his lungs out when he heard wukong sneeze.

"PFFT- HAHAHA! the great sage equal to heaven has a squirrels sneeze AHAHAH!" macaque gripped his stomach and rolled back and forth on the ground.

"Ugh whatever! I don't know why but I'm not feelin so well." Wukongs head began to throb and the crackling lighting and loud thunder didn't make it any better. He lost his balance and held onto the cave walls. "Woah- wukong-" macaque hesitated to ask if he was okay , he hated him. right?

He decided to just watch him fall and would help him after. Hey he wasn't as nice as the fandom thought he was. I mean wha-

--------------

Wukong slowly got up his head still Pounding a little. He rubbed his temples and groaned. His body was aching a bit and he felt exhausted. He remembered what had happened and looked around. Instead of feeling The cold hard ground of the cave he felt a soft, padded, palette on the ground.

His body immediately submitted to the fluffiness and he dove back down and nuzzled into the soft pillow, purring loudly.

"Well that's a sight to see." Macaque looked at wukong crossing his arms. Wukong jumped at the voice and fwipped his head to the shadow monkey. "Agh macaque! Uhhh ahem! Heya... Dude. Anyway what happened?" Wukong sat up still hugging the pillow.

Macaque scoffed and leaned on a part of the cave "well wuKonG you started to black out. Probably from the sudden cold you had caught from walking in the rain so long. Idiot. And don't think I live live here this is just until I finish my actual home." Macaque walked over and sat criss crossed near wukong. "Alright that's cool but.. Why am I in a palette filled with fluffiness?" Wukong looked at the pillow and fluffed it.