mommy issues (spicynoodles)

The title of this chapter is relatable tbh

Anyway, 30K SPECIAL OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Y'ALL ARE WAY TOO NICE TO ME TY TY TY THANK YOU SO MUCH AGHHFUGHFH I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!!!!1!1!1

(Spicynoodles special so let's go 😈)

____________

"It's not fair.." Red son sat in his bed, his mother had been angry with him all day. Since one of his machines had failed to all the way up until he accidentally spilled his water glass on the dining table. She snapped and sent him away to his room, so here he was now, hugging his knees to his chest and sulking. He began to get angry, but not the 'angry burst in flames and scream' angry, the 'so upset you want to cry' angry.

He got so frustrated and jumped up and began to angry stim, hitting his pillow and bed with his fists like a child, and trying to eat his jacket. He grunted in annoyance, he needed some air.

He snuck out while his mother and father were away and took a much needed walk. He relaxed and let the cold air hit his face as he leaned into the breeze. His hair and cloak flying with the somewhat rough winds. A small smile forming, this was way better to get over the harsh grounding he had received. He walked slowly, listening to the sounds around him and focusing on his breathing. Just when he finally relaxed he walked out from behind a tree, looked to his left and saw...

The monkie kid and his friends.

Red son panicked, great. He just wanted to take a relaxing walk in the park. Not run into these people. "Look it's red son!" Mei gasped. Red son admitted defeat and rolled his eyes, slumping over. "We're you spying on us?!" Tang commented. "WH- NO?! I'm just trying to calm down!" Red stomped his foot. "Calm down from what?!" Mk put his hands up ready to fight. Red sons face went from a look of anger to a look of sadness and regret. Everyone noticed this and their faces went soft. Red son fixed his face and immediately went angry again "why do you care?! It's none of your busine-" red son and Mk's gang was cut off by a huge gust of wind.

"AND JUST WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR ROOM." PIF floated down to the ground. She had found him. Reds heart dropped, his vision going a bit blurry and black, he was scared. Scared of what she'd do to him, his breathing picked up and he began hyperventilating. "M-mother! P-please I just wanted to get out and walk the park-" red son tried to explain himself with wide eyes. He then felt a hard smack to his head. He looked down, a dark silhouette surrounded his face.

Everyone watched in horror at the harsh scolding red son was getting, screaming, attacking him. Red son didn't react at all. Even when all the hard smacks to his face would leave marks he didn't move one bit. "I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOU, YOU USELESS CHILD." PIF screamed. Those words rang through his head, he hated when it was his mother who had to scold him.

The gang watched in horror especially Mk he hated seeing anyone be treated that way, especially the person he loved most. Red son turned to look at the gang, tears in his eyes and about to fall down his face. "AND WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!" He screamed. PIF had had enough "were leaving..now." Poison dripped from every word, she grabbed red son by the pony tail and started to drag him away.

"OW M-MOTHER PLEASE LET GO!" He knew he could just teleport but he wouldn't dare to that on his mother, she just might kill him. As he was being dragged away he reached his hand out to Mk almost as if asking for help, he quickly put his hands on his ponytail to loosen the grip. Mk wanted to go after him but tang put a hand on his shoulder, they watched him get dragged away.

They finally disappeared and Mk panicked "oh gods we have to help him!" Mk turned to look at everyone. "Are you crazy Mk?! Breaking into the DBK's house to save our arch nemesis?!?!" Mei shook him. "Guys come on please! Who knows what they do to him over there! He could be hurt or worse we've gotta help him." Mk looked upset, he'd never seen PIF treat him like that before, especially in front of anyone.