Gem (inkypages)

Can y'all tell I'm desperate for ideas

I have resorted to drastic measures

Anyway I'm tired 😞

________

"Macaque." Wukong glared at him. "Wukooong! It's been such a long time, how ya doin bud." He emphasized. It was a day where Mk and his pals were just trying to relax but no. Macaque has to show up to cause something.

"What do you want now macaque. Haven't you done enough with bothering us?!" Wukong stood. "Relax old friend I'm just here because I saw something that caught my eye~" macaque purred.

Everyone gave confused looks at each other when macaque all of a sudden shadow portaled next to tang.

"and I'm talking about youu~" macaque slid his hand on tangs waist and pulled him close. "Wh-what-" tang tried to pull away from the grip but then yelped at the tight hold on his ass. "You're a cutie." Macaque picked tang up bridal style and tangs face was a mess of red.

"A-although I am flattered but y-your an enemy therefore I cannot date you." Tang cleared his throat, making macaque let go of his hold. Macaque scoffed and crossed his arms "well that red son and the kid are going out. What's the difference?" Macaque shrugged.

"MACAAAQUEE!!" Mk whined. "What?!" Everyone said in unison.

"Mk you have a boyfriend?!" Mei said excitedly. "Mk! Why didnt ya tell us?" Pigsy crossed his arms and smirked. "Heyyy congrats buddy!" Wukong pat him on the back. "Uhhhhhhhhh w-well uhm.." Mk rubbed his arm. "I-I GOTTA GO!" Mk panicked and left on his staff.

"Welp there he goes." Macaque laughed. "Anyway, I'll be taking this." Macaque grabbed him by his waist again and shadow portaled away. Before they both could fully shadow portal away tang waved frantically at them, signaling he was okay with it.

"He's gonna die." Pigsy huffed.

__________

[with tang and macaque]

Macaque had shadow portaled them onto his hammock, pinning tang to it softly. "Wh-whoa uhm...m-macaque..?" Tang squirmed, not used to such touches from anyone. Especially macaque. He plant soft kisses all over the smaller body. "I've never seen such a sight as beautiful as you." Macaque nuzzled and purred at the poor confused man below him. Tang was flattered and blushed a bright red at all the praise and kisses.

Macaque snapped and all of a sudden two more macaques showed up. It were his shadow clones! "Wh....hmmmph..~" tang moaned when he felt a pair of two more hands feel him in various places.

He was felt up and down by the shadow clones and macaque himself. Tang shut one eye and gulped, he liked all the praise and touch but why him? Why was macaque attracted to him? Tang asked himself. He figured it would be a question for another time for now, he just tilted his neck so macaque could have more access.

"You're such a gem." Macaque praised.

Tang was going to go wild. He just couldn't get enough of this and neither could macaque. He gave him mouth kisses here and there but macaque loved tangs reactions to when he kissed and sucked on his neck. Macaque would earn a small gasp and/or moan from the smaller. Maybe even a small whimper of his name and he loved it. He kissed him breathless when he was done with tangs neck, still continuing all the praises.

"If only I could make these all over your fragile body.." Macaque motioned to the hickeys all over tangs neck. "I... I need to prepare my heart first...i think it's going to burst." Tang mumbled red as a tomato and his clothes all messed up and played with.

Macaque gave him one last deep kiss and nodded. He snapped his shadow clones to dust. "Well...alright then I'll see you later tang." Macaques voice began to sound echoed like two people were speaking at once. He was shadow portaling tang back to pigsys noodles.

___________

"WOAH!" tang said before being dropped onto the floor of the shop. Pigsy and Mk turned their heads to see an almost clotheless and hickey covered tang. He quickly got up, fixed his robe and scarf and adjusted his glasses. "Ahem.. Hey guys...!"

Tang had a lot to explain to them that day.

_________________

HELP COMMENT IDEAS GUYS ALL THE ONES I HAVE ARE EITHER SPICYNOODLES OR SHADOW PEACH AND I DON'T WANT TO MAKE IT A PATTERN. MIX IT UP FOR ME PLEASE 🙏 TY FOR READING I'M SUPER TIRED BYEEEE <333

ALSO SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS