everyone is a furry (all ships)

Heyyy!!!

100K SPEACIAL OR SOMETHING!!

LEGO!!

_______

It happened overnight. A huge wave of power came through megapolis. Only affecting Mk and his gang since they're really the only ones with gifting powers. Plus who else is the anonymous god in the sky going to give powers too?

___

"AAAHHHHHH!!" Mk screamed.

Suddenly hard, fast footsteps were heard coming upstairs.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S GOIN ON?!" pigsy burst through the door. He heard Mk just scream bloody murder, of course he's going to make a dramatic entry!

"D-dad..." Mk looked at his backend and then at pigsy in horror.

A brown, fluffy tail followed Mk as he walked. Big, round ears appeared at Mk's head. Leg citizens didn't have ears! The only people who had ears were wukong, macaque, and pigsy! Something was definitely wrong. "Ah! Kid what happened to ya?! Is this because of ya transformation powers or somethin'?!" Pigsy asked, he ran up to the boy and looked at him.

"I-i don't know! I don't think so? I just woke up like this!" He said.

"PIGSY...PIGSYYY!!!" a voice called from downstairs. Mk and pigsy both looked at the door then each other and sprinted down the stairs.

_________

There, they saw tang , fluffy ears poking out of the top of his head. A white bunny tail wiggling in frustration. Tang was trying to find out what was going on.

"Pigsy! Mk-" tang looked at Mk in shock. The same thing was happening to him to! But why?

Mainly because the author wanted to include tang as well. But! They still needed to figure out how and why this happened-

"GUYS!" Mei's burst through the door.

She had a beautiful light green dragons tail along with some light green dragon horns. She gave a small twirl to show her friends. She didn't know what was going on but she liked it!

"Okay what's HAPPENING?!?!" Mk looked at his hands then gripped his hair. He was kind of panicking. "Everyone calm down I know exactly who to call..! Or...Mk can you go get monkie king for us?" Tang played with his hands.

Mk sighed and slumped out of the shop to go get his mentor, sandy running in with some blue cat ears and a tail. What?

____________

"M-MONKIE KING!!" Mk called climbing up the mountain.

Wukong was in his room when he got these...instincts, like one of his kids was calling him? He almost flew out of house to check. What he saw was the most adorable thing he'd ever seen! It was Mk with a monkey tail and ears! He had a sudden urge to protect the new monkey.

"Kid?! What happened to you? Your all...monkey now! I don't think this comes with gaining my powers.." Wukong put a hand on his chin and inspected him.

"So how ya feelin'? Nauseous? Giddy? Excited? Scared?" Wukong tugged on his ears and face. "PANICKED." was all Mk could shout out. "Hey don't be scared bud..now tell me what you can remember happening."

________

"So... You just kind of..woke up like this? And your friends too hm? Strange..." Wukong rubbed his chin as he began to think.

"Yeah! Meis all dragon shaped now and Mr. Tang is a rabbit hybrid and I saw sandy with some cat ears and stuff!! I think I even saw some whiskers.." Mk fumbled around trying to describe everyone.