flu (short silktea)

(DONT WORRY Y'ALL I GOT THAT SPECIAL COMING TRUST ME Y'ALL ARE GONNA LOVE THIS)

Request by: Aiaaikakaka <333

___________

"take it huntsman! You'll never get better." Sandy scolded holding the metal spoon up to his mouth. Huntsman once again just shook his head a turned away. He was going to have to take a lot more medicine if he was going to get over this stupid flu.

"Come on please." Sandy quivered his lip and gave him the puppy eyes. Dammit huntsman could never refuse those. He took it and huffed.

"Good job hun. Now I'm gonna go make you something, you just lay there okay?" Sandy kissed him in the forehead. Huntsman blushed and just nodded why was he so bashful?

Sandy quickly made him a quick and easy breakfast. After he was done with that he gave huntsman a quick peck on the lips. "You'll get sick too, fool." Huntsman commented.

"It's alright I have you too take care of me right?" Sandy said. Huntsman gave an admiral look to the bigger.

"Now c'mere" sandy took the spider into his arms. Huntsman always loved when sandy held him, he wouldn't let him know that though. So he just melted into the touch as sandy spooned him. Huntsman ask ways became flustered at the feeling if Sandy's bare chest against his back or face. He did always like it though....mainly with his face.

and so sandy took care of him. Gave him his medicine and cuddled him. It was a pattern that neither of them got tired of.

The two lovebirds.

___________

IM GOING TO MAKE LONGER SLIKTEAS BUT HAVE THIS SHORT FOR NOW LOVE YOU GUYS <333