rescuing an idiot (shadowpeach)

Alright guys I lied I'm gonna do one more shadowpeach then try to mix it up a little.

Request by: Mystsong 💗

Liked this very much so I'm gonna write about it 😈

LET'S GO

____________

"Kidnap the monkie king?" Jin stared. "Yep! I've got it all writtin' out heeya!" Yin slammed the piece of paper onto the beaten up wooden table. They'd sneak into his house while he was sleeping and snatch him. The plan was genius! "Sooo...what are we gonna do wid em' when we have em'?" Jin poked yin. They weren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch but they got around.

[at flower fruit mountain]

It was pretty late at night and yin and Jin were ready to pounce. They both carefully made their way into the monkie kings home, almost knocking multiple things over but that was alright. Luckily, the great sage equal to heaven was a heavy sleeper. So jin held the sack over the golden monkey in his pajamas. "Ready on my mark...one...two...three!" The twins pulled the sack over the monkey and swiftly left out of the window.

Kidnapping the monkie king was a success.

___________

They got back to their place and carefully tied him up and put duck tape over his mouth. "We got em'!!" The blue demon screamed. "Shut yur yap he'll wake up!!" The orange demon whispered. "So...what now?" They both said in unison, standing next to each other.

"What?! You wanted to kidnap tha monkie king and ya didn't even know what we would do next?!?!" Jin shouted in a whisper. "Well I thought you would come up with somethin'!" Yin shouted back. "Argh..whateva! Let's just keep him heeya till we figuya out what to do wid em'." Jin said in his normal tone.

[The next day]

It was the next morning and wukong started to slowly wake up realizing he wasn't in his bed....or his home. He shifted a bit only to realize he had restraints on him. Some magical rope he couldn't break free of. Like wonder woman's lasso, it was indestructible. He figured whoever kidnapped him must've found some sort of ancient rope. He also couldn't scream out for help as there was duct tape plastered on his mouth. He squirmed and let out a muffled shriek, hoping someone would hear him.

[with macaque]

Macaque woke up and immediately got this off feeling. Something was definitely off. He jumped off of his hammock stretching a little and changing out of his sleep clothes and went to see wukong, yawning big. He decided to ignore this off feeling...for now.

________

Once he got to wukongs house it felt dead silent. Usually he'd be outside hanging around with his monkey friends. Or maybe it was just one of those days he was inside? So, macaque went to check for him inside.