what girl? (short? spicynoodles)

I really wanted to portray the friendship between mei and how she acts with her pals in this chapter so here ya go!!

Also I see you all liked last chapter what a good thing to hear!!

LEGO!!!

______________

Red son couldn't believe this was happening. No. He DIDN'T want to believe this was happening. He was in complete, utter denial. No way. Just NO way!!

Red son say in his room, holding his head. No way he had a crush on that noodle boy...just no way!!

Red son wasn't mad or sad just...confused.

The crush developed over time as he got to know him through their fights. He was annoying but kind, stupid in book smarts but can think pretty rationally when it comes to fighting demons and goons. Red son loved that about him....- oh I mean hate!

Who could he tell? Should he even tell anyone?! He gets along with that dragon-girl pretty well. Maybe he could go to her for advice!

____________

"you like this person right?" Mei said.

"Uh yes.." Red son replied.

"Show her she's a lucky girl!"

"What girl?"

"Oh!" Mei jumped, she didn't really think red son would be into boys. Or anyone for that matter. She was still proud of him nonetheless. "Well okay! Show him he's a lucky guy!!" She flashed a thumbs up. "I still need advice! What do I do? How do I tell him??" Red son sat criss cross in meis bed.

"Well how about you start off with WHO exactly it is first red boy." Mei pointed.

"You know him..lets just say?" Red son exclaimed.

"Oh...OH...OHHHH!!!" mei jumped from the bed. "YOU LIKE MK!!" The green streak-haired girl screamed. She couldn't believe it! Her best friend liked her other best friend! She was so happy.

"Uhm...yes...now will you help me steal his heart...?" Red son played with his hands. "Of course I will! I'll talk to Mk to see how he thinks!!"

__________

"Hiii Mk!" Mei burst through the door and waved.

---

"R-red son? What do I think..? Oh, yeah he's cool he's cool.." Mk blushed. He was sweating. He was so overly obsessed with red son so much it hurt. He wanted him. He wanted him so bad. He shift in his bed, he was sweating a waterfall with his face beet red.

He loved red son so much. How could he show it to him though? "I know you like him Mk..hehe." Mei giggled.

"Ugh...yes okay I do! I want to do literally unspeakable things with him mei! How do I tell him though!?" Mk burried his face in his pillow and screamed. Mei laughed "what are these weird fantasies you get? I would like to know..huhuhuuu" mei teased.

"Like last chapter?" Mk questioned, his head tilting to the side a bit. "Last chapter? What are you talking about??" Mei laughed. "Whatever, I don't know anyway; No! I will not!" Mk crossed his arms.

Mk then told mei every single little 'dream' he's had.

________

"Wow. I never took you as that type Mk! I'll be sure to let him know." Mei lightly punched him in the arm.

"Hehe yeah..wait- DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM MEI I SWEAR-!!!" Mk screamed. The monkie kid chased mei around the room.

[Back with mei at red sons]

"WHAT." red sons scalp exploded. Mei had told him. With Mk's (somewhat) consent of course. "Yeahh! So, you should take care of that...bye!" Mei wave as she used her fire to teleport. Red son was left in utter shock. Only being able to watched the green hues fade.

"Stupid dragon-girl..." Red son rolled his eyes. He set out to look for Mk because frankly he was feeling pretty...excited.

________

"Ugh...what am I gonna do now. Mei is probably telling red son right now!" Mk hugged his pillows.

"Noodle boy." Red son teleported into the room, a hand on his hip. Mk jumped with a squeal. "AH!"

"So, I heard a little someone's been dreaming about me."

____________

AHHH SORRY IF THIS ONE WAS A LITTLE LAZY, I'VE GOT A PROJECT TO WORK ON

BUT I'LL COME OUT WITH A SHADOW PEACH LATER

BYEEEE