(all ships pt 2!)

Guys I'm writing this with a fever still but that's okay nothing can stop me.

LEGO!

___________

Pigsy gulped. Why did he smell SO good.

____

Tang nuzzled his arm once again and stared at him lovingly. Why was he doing this? To get some sort of rise out of him? Whatever it was that tang wanted, he was going to get. No one says no to tang.

________

Everyone just had to suffer- or enjoy? I don't really know what you'd call this type of situation but everyone just had to deal with it for a couple days. No big deal right?

----

Mei was having a blast! Floating around the city and hiding in mountains. Feeling so big but yet so small at the same time. She wondered what else she could do.

Breathe fire? Heck yeah! Extra dragon strength? You know it! She felt her mind expand with knowledge she never even knew would be possible to obtain. Needless to say, she was having a lot of fun with her new powers and abilities.

__________

Back with Mk, he was getting used to his new form. He knew he couldn't stay with red son long, or else he'd go into some type of heat or something. That's how Mk thought it worked right? Whatever it was, it made his body feel extremely hot while near red son. Plus, his monley mentor had to teach him his monkey ways!

So, he parted with red son, giving him a kiss goodbye and heading off.

[With wukong]

"So we're gonna teach you how to BE a monkey!" Wukong pat him on his head. So, they did.

The great sage taught Mk how to climb trees, pick the right peaches and swing from vine to vine.

Wukong taught him to hang from branches with his tail. Then it came to balance.

"Alright bud like this!" He propped himself on his tail. "Uhhh... Like.. This?" Mk slowly wobbled up onto his own tail. "Hah! I did it!" Mk shakily sat on his tail next to his mentor. He was about to timber over like a tree before wukong caught him by his hood with one arm.

[DISCONTINUED.],