My lady! (short toxicinsanity)

Back again !

I don't really have anything to add here so...

LEGO!

__________

*smack!*

The kiss broke with a loud sound. Syntax and mayor were having..a night. His desk faced the wall of a part of the cave. So no one could see them under the desk unless they walked around to look behind it. Mayor was on top of syntax giving him some good love.

The only thing you could see if you walked into the lab was syntax's leg and arm sticking out. Mayor was in-between the spiders legs as he gave him some violent tongue. Cartoon-like hearts floating above the desk with every kiss and moan syntax managed to slur out.

"MAYOR!"

The lady bone demon roared in search for him.

Mayor sat up in panic. His tie and suit undone and messy. Along with his hair a flushed face.

'My lady! What will she think if her first loyal disciple is making love to one of the spiders like this!!' Mayor said with a gasp. You could see mayors head sit up from behind the desk. Syntax's head followed.

'Lucky loyal disciple?' He shrugged, face flushed in both embarrassment and pleasure. Mayor gave a flat expression and grumbled, quickly getting up and Scrambling to fix himself.

"I'll be right there my lady!" He shouted from the lab quickly rushing to whatever she might need.

Syntax sat up onto the desk, resting his head in his palm as he watched Mayor leave quickly.

_________

"My apologies my lady. I was tending to something else. Please forgive me." He said with a low bow. "I do not care what you tend to under here just never be late to my callings. Understood?" Her voice laced with venom with every word.

"Yes, my lady."

__________

They continued to talk about destiny and how to take over the world, samadhi fire blah blah blah.

After all of that Mayor walked out of where they were talking, strutting out happily.

"My lady's victory is assured!" He said with a laugh. Now walking back to the lab to finish what he started with syntax when he saw something rather...peculiar.

___________

"H-hmpgh...~ m-m-mayor...right there..~ fasterfaster-" syntax had his fingers in his hole, he sprawled himself all over his desk.

Syntax noticed Mayor and smirked. "I...tried to wait for...you..~" syntax said, a moan filled each pause.

Oh?

_______________

SORRY THIS WAS A LITTLE SHORT I'M GONNA WORK ON A SPICY NOODLES SMUT SO STAY TUNED!