i lub you~ (spicynoodles!!)

Okay this isn't a request but it's an idea I thought of while in class. I'M GOING TO WRITE A RED SON VERSION OF THIS TOO SO I THINK IT'LL BE LIKE 3 SPICYNOODLES IN A ROW??? JUST LOOK OUT FOR THAT‼️

Little bit of proofread!

_____________

"Hm what's this?" Mk said looking at the huge glass of liquid on wukongs counter. He had went over for some of their daily training and had went inside to rest for a bit before going home. He figured the drink was wukongs, mistaking it for apple juice. He chugged it quickly before wukongs could see him drinking the monkeys glass. Mk exhaled violently, gagging at the taste 'not apple juice! NOT APPLE JUICE!!' Mk thought.

He wiped his mouth, it had a bitter taste. What was that? 'What if it was some sort of immortal or magical potion?! Did I accidentally just poison myself?!' Mk gasped. "A-alright monkey King I'm heading *hiccup* home!" Mk yelled from the house.

"Oh, alright bud, see ya!" Monkie king yelled back.

Mk wobbled a bit out of the house. He'd never had alcohol before so he didn't really know what it looked, smelled or taste like. Yes he's heard of it he's not that dense, but he's never really had it until now...and the alcohol is gonna hit him like a truck.

On his way back he felt a bit dizzy or...tipsy. He was still a bit sober so he just decided to go home on foot. Using his staff was a little dangerous considering the state he was in.

[with wukong]

Wukong walked out of his room to grab his glass he set on the counter and oh no...it was empty.

"What the?!?! Crap crap crap!! Mk must've drank it while I wasn't paying attention! I've gotta find him... I know him and alcohol probably don't mix." He said to himself as he set off on his sage cloud.

__________

"I feel funny~" Mk laughed. He was trying to get home. He flopped over on the ground and squinted up at the sky. He thought about the person he wanted to see most right now.

"oHhH I can go see red *hic* son! Hehehe!!" Mk jumped to his feet and headed off to none other than the demon bull residence!

[At DBK'S]

"Yaaaaay!" Mk happily skipped over to the door. He used his transformation power to sneak into the home. It taking a couple tries due to him being intoxicated. He turned into a donkey, elephant and a goldfish before transforming into the proper animal. He finally got the right creature and snuck in from under the door.

He turned back into his normal self and wobbled around the house, looking for what could be red sons room. "Sneaky sneaky....." He tip-toed. He opened a few doors and peeked inside, no one. Finally, he found a big red door and burst through the room.

"Wha-" red son turned over to see the person he was least expecting. The noodle boy.

"WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" red son shouted. He was more surprised then angry. He was JUST thinking about Mk! Have the gods delivered him to the demon? "What? I jusht came to see yoouuuuu!!" Mk was losing his balance a bit.

Red son noticed and grew a bit concerned. "Uhhh....noodle boy you alright? You don't seem like...yourself." Red son tried to reach a hand out as Mk kept wobbling everywhere. Mk walked slowly toward red son and snuck two arms around his waist.

"So pretty....!" Mk said. Red son put his hands on the boys shoulders, blushing like crazy. Red could smell the faint alcohol from his mouth. "Have you drank any alcohol? You smell like beer." Red son spat, still trying to calm his pounding heart and steamed face. "W-wha? Oh I don't know!!" Mk began to grope the demons chest and waist.