cloned (shadowpeach)

Heyyyy I'm gonna make a wukong version of this so stay tuned

Also the drunk red son version will be written after this one! Thank you all for supporting me 💚💚💚

ALSO ⚠SMUTTTUTT⚠

NOW LEGGO

___________

"What are you DOING?!" macaque squirmed. He was currently submitted under three of wukongs clones. One grabbed him by the wrists and pinned them above his head while the other two were feeling him up. The real wukong spread the ebony monkeys legs open.

"A naughty little monkey like you should be punished." Wukong loomed over him. "What are you hm~ talking about!" Macaque moaned. "You've been schemin' a little too much and uncorrected behavior should NOT go unpunished." Wukong teased.

"Don't you agree?" He said as one of the clones caressed his nipple. "Hnn..~ I-i don't know what you're talking about but now you've got a whole new problem to deal with.." Macaque gave a hitched breath. Wukong looked down to see a tent in the others pants. Seeing macaque hard got wukong hard. Macaques eyes widened at the massive tent in his pants.

A feeling of excitement and lust washed over him. He didn't know what happened to him at that moment but he just couldn't wait to get that inside of him. The clones still groping him and wukong having a way with the others neck.

Macaque bit his lip to suppress moans trying to come out of him. He had to much pride to swallow it now. "Come on let me hear you~" wukong purred palming his crotch. "H-hnnngh...~" macaque tried his best.

Wukong kept attacking the shadow users neck, while putting his hands down the others pants. "Keep your legs open." Wukong demanded. Macaque whimpered and hesitantly opened his legs. "Good." He said still kissing and caressing him.

The clones were going to town on macaque playing with his nipples and ears. The two most sensitive parts of him. "W-wukonmf..~" macaque so badly wanted to let out moans of absolute ecstasy. "Come on I know you want to scream my name." Wukong cooed.

Macaque whimpered once again, he knew he wanted to so badly scream the great sages name too. His pride wouldn't let him do that though. For now he was trying to suppress the noises from having his nipples and ears played with. Wukong then took his fingers and stuck them into the whimpering monkeys mouth.

"Suck." Wukong said. Macaque complied and began sucking the two digits and swirling his tongue around them. Potentially coating the fingers in his own saliva. Macaque choked, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he was gagged with the fingers.

Wukong finally removed them and ripped macaques pants off of him. The black furred monkey hissed at the cold air hitting his erect cock. Wukong pressed his fingers against the hole and macaque gave a quick yelp.

"Take these like a good boy and I'll give you something even better kay?" Wukong started to push one finger in. "M-mhM!~" macaque responded. He was still determined not to let wukong win just yet. He rammed the fingers in and out of macaque. The shadow monkey bounced to the thrusts from how hard wukong was fingering him.

"MmPH~ sh-shit.." Macaque moaned under his breath. "Come on I know you want to scream, you like the feeling of being finger fucked right? You're such a whore for me~" wukong degraded. Macaque was twitching from the pleasure and nothing but hard breaths and gasps left him. Almost panting like a dog.

"F-fUCK! Okay o-okay you win!~ j-just keep g-going." Macaque quivered. Wukong picked up his inhuman pace. "A-AGh! Oh~ fuck- h-harder!~" macaque squirmed in the clones' grasps. Their holds on macaque being rougher than before. "Beg for it." Wukong said with a sly smirk on his face.

Macaque finally swallowed all of his pride right then and there. "Please! I want your dick inside of me!~ I need it so hahh! ~ badly..mmpg~" macaque was about to lose it just by being fingered alone. "Now that's what I like to hear~" wukong sung. Macaque could only moan in response since he was being touched again by the clones.

He was a blushing and drooling mess. He was sensitive from being caressed and not to mention the two fingers in his ass. Wukong took the fingers from the others hole and began taking off his own clothes. Revealing his hard and quite frankly large cock. Macaque gulped in excitement. I don't even think anyone can gulp in excitement but macaque did. He bit his lip, eyes half lidded. He couldn't wait to feel that inside of him.

Macaque kept his legs wide open to let wukong have more access to his already stretched hole. Wukong took his dick and slid it in with no problem. Macaque moaning at the feeling of being filled with his arch nemesis' dick. The bottom monkey was still somehow so tight but wukong could work with that. He slid his dick out only to slam back in. Causing macaque to cry out of pleasure.

"Fuck...who knew t-the great agh!~ sage equal to heaven had such a h-huge cock...ahah!~" macaque teased while wukong began to thrust. He pinned his legs down and started ramming into the poor six eared animal. Macaque let out curses and lewd moans. "So loud for me~ now take my cock like the good cum dumpster you are." Wukong degraded.

Macaque went wild when it came to degradation. Partly because of the little praise and love he ever got in his life. That's not what we're focusing on right now. Right now, macaque was getting the brains fucked out of him and he was loving it. Macaque wanted to make things a bit difficult for wukong, because ya know, why not? So he started to squirm.

"Stop moving." Wukong demanded. "And what if I don't?" He teased again. Wukong growled and began a quick inhumane pace. Macaque was overwhelmed with the pleasure, drooling and making noises he never knew could come out of him.

"F-fuck I'm gonna cum!" Macaque warned. "Sh-shit...me too..." Wukong gave a few more hard thrusts untill finally filling his own load into macaque. He also came with a long, loud moan. "Ah ah~ .." Macaque laughed. "That was so good.." Macaque panted. His eyes still half lidded and drool coming down his chin. His toungue still halfway out.

"On your knees we're not done yet." Wukong stood up. The clones let go of their harsh hold and also stood up. "W-what-" macaque was cut off by wukong taking a good hold on his hair and making him suck his dick while he jacked off two of the clones. The other just stroking himself.

Macaque took the huge cock in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. Hot tears streamed down his face as he gagged on it. He used his two free hands to Jack the clones off.

Wukong looked at the clone behind macaque and winked. The clone go the hint and picked him up by the hips. So now he was being bent over and fucked while having his throat fucked. All while he had to jack off two extras. He was in ecstasy, he had just came making it over stimulating for the poor monkey.

"You look like such a slut right now you know that." Wukong commented. Macaque could only let out choked mumbles. Saliva falling down his chin. He stroked the pulsating cocks as best as he could. His legs shutting down and the six eared animals lower body shaking. The doppelganger had a firm hold on his waist using him like a toy, thrusting the hard cock in and out of his hole.

"You're gonna look so pretty with my cum all over your face~" wukong looked down at him as macaque looked up. They held a deep eye contact, neither of them wanting to break it.

"Fuck I'm so close." Wukong groaned. Macaque kept gagging himself with wukongs dick to make it more pleasurable for the both of them. Wukong gave macaque a bit more of rougher thrusts and finally came.

Wukong held macaques head in place so he'd take all of the load in his mouth. The clones came onto macaque face. Macaque let out a moan again as he felt himself get filled up again by a clone. "A-ahh....hah.." Macaque tried to stand up but ended up falling into the arms of none other than wukong. "Let's get you cleaned up." Wukong snickered. "Y-you're such an a-asshole..." Macaque panted.

______________

Heya guys! Miss me?

I'M COMING OUT WITH THE DRUNK RED SON (I THINK) IN A FEW DAYS. I LOVE YOU ALL AND IM WRITING THIS IN CLASS AGAIN.

p.s I love reading all of your silly little comments so don't think I don't see some of your out of pocket ones..💀

OK OK LOVE YOU BYE