operation: spicynoodles (self insert pt 2!!)

Alright guys part 2 here we go

Also I might take another book with just these little self insert stories because they're very fun to write!! Let me know if I should.

Thank you for reading pt 1 now let's get into pt 2!!

_____

He shook that thought off and just focused on one person.

Mk.

___________

Later that day you and red sat and talked about confession plans. You decided to hear what his plan was. You could tell red son wasn't very good at expressing love, you faceplamed at his confession idea. Then you figured out how to mold it into an even better plan! You guys talked and talked, and started to become somewhat friends. You checked your phone and saw it was only 4:00.

"Alright red I better get going if I wanna explain all this to mei. Why don't you give me your contacts so we can keep in touch, who knows maybe I can get Mk's number for you~" you teased giggling.

"N-NO THANKS!" He said. You and him exchanged numbers "Alright if you say so! Bye red, I'll see you around." You turn around to walk away when you hear a voice peirce the silence. "Wait!" Red said. You turned around to look at him, he stood there as you did too. The wind being the only thing you could hear before red son spoke up again.

"Thank you." He said firmly. You smiled and nodded, turning around for the final time and walking away calmly. Once you felt red sons presence vanish you immediately freaked out and start to sprint to mei's house, calling her in the process.

"Hello?" Mei answered. "MEI! Im coming over, you're not going to believe this!!" You hung up and ran even faster.

-------------

You got to mei's house panting like a dog as you knocked on the door eagerly. You waited and waited, bouncing around like a child about to receive candy.

"What's up y/n?" Mei opened the door. You bursted inside and jumped around. "Woah woah woah!! Slow down y/n what's going on!" Mei said getting excited with you despite not knowing what's happening.

"Alright so you may wanna sit down for this one." and you explained everything.

-----

By the time you were done elaborating mei's jaw was on the floor. "WHAT?!" was all she could say she then spoke. "So you're telling me red son wanted to meet up with you to talk about how he's all lovey dovey for Mk?!" Mei flailed.

"Yes! Look here's the note" you handed her the folded paper as she snatched it from your hands and read it, her eyes wide the whole time. "Oh my god." She looked at you. "This isn't happening.." She said in disbelief. "Well it is so I need your help!" You grabbed her shoulders and shook her violently as a way to snap her out of it. "My help? Well okay! What do I need to do?" She questioned.

"Well first off I think Mk also has goo goo eyes for the red guy so what I need you to do is just start giving him subtle hints about him then go for the winning question if he likes him! I'll help red and then boom! Kissy kissy!" You explained. "Hmm alright I'm pickin up what you're layin down. Sure let's do it, operation spicynoodles!" Mei pumped a fist up in the air. "Operation spicynoodles!!" You said after her.

____________

It was the next day and you and Mk's shift had ended a bit early due to very little orders today so you, mk and mei decided to just hang out.