inTOXICated (toxicinsanity)

Guys did you know I used to own a gacha channel with over 700+ subscribers 😰

HC of the day: red son owns skirts in his closet and wears them when going to stores and stuff (everyone is very supportive especially Mk?)

(MIGHT WRITE A FIC IDEA ON THIS)

Also topics of alcohol mentioned! and its ⚠ SMUTTTTTT ⚠

LET'S GO!

_________

They had failed. How could they have failed? The venom was working and the spider queen was having full reign of her world. One thing the spider crew needed to do was..

Drink.

The LBD refused such alcohol but said the mayor was welcome to join if he'd like. Knowing mayor, he couldn't turn down a good drink! So he went to drink with the group.

As they drank their sorrows away strong spider, huntsman and the spider queen were wasted along with syntax and...the mayor.

Syntax burped, although he was wasted he was usually a calm kind of drunk. Just more laid back and looks zoned out half of the time. Mayor on the other hand started getting hammered and drank like there was no tomorrow. The spider queen and her gang were all laughing and both crying, their speeches slurred and they jumped around everywhere.

Syntax sat back and watched everyone, he was somewhat sober and knew what was going on around him. He then felt a strong arm over his shoulder, "heya syntax watcha doing!?" Mayor shouted, drunk out of his mind.

"Hmmmmm? Oh nothin." Syntax sat back in his chair. "Come here..." The Mayor pat his lap. "I can't sit there silly." Syntax gave a drunken laugh. "Sure ya cannn! Come on." The Mayor pat his lap once more, syntax gave in and plopped himself onto the Mayors lap. Everyone else was watching this unfold, despite being drunk they really didn't care. They went back to laughing and talking.

_______

A few minutes had passed and syntax started to shift in the mayors lap, "stop ur movin!" Mayor warned. "Or what?" Syntax kept shifting to get himself comfortable. Mayor suddenly spun him around on his lap and put his hands on his thighs. Syntax put his hands on the mayors shoulders, a shiver running up the hybrids spine.

They began to make out passionately in front of everyone. The spider crew yelled at them to get a room, and so they did.

__________

They made out on who knows who's bed as they both began exploring each other's body's. Syntax moaning at the light touches due to his body being sensitive because of the alcohol. "M-mayorrrr~" syntax moaned.

The mayor ignored syntax's calls and kept kissing him wherever he could.

Mayor kissed him on the mouth the most. French kissing him for who knows how long. Syntax loved every touch the mayor gave him, squirming and squeaking at certain places he's never been touched before.

"You ready?" The mayor pulled down his pants to reveal his massive cock. "Is that gonna go inside me??" Syntax gave a dorky warped grin and was getting more erect with the thought.

"Mhmm but I have to prep you first~" mayor said. "No need." Syntax reassured, the mayor was confused by what he said but nodded anyway. Syntax really surprised the other when he saw syntax start ramming his fingers inside of himself, moaning pathetically. The mayor looked like he was watching one of the best opras of his life, he was loving every second of it. His dick throbbed to the rhythm of syntax's thrusts and soft moans.

Syntax cringed a little at the sound of his fingers squelching against his hole. Once he felt he was fully stretched he took his fingers out of himself and opening his legs more, signaling he was ready. The mayor licked his lips at such a sight and couldn't wait to ravish it.

Mayor lines himself up with his loose hole, slamming himself inside. Syntax gave an erratic yelp. It was so good, especially with them both drunk. Syntax felt like he was in heaven, being fucked rough and being praised beyond his limits.

The mayor began thrusting harder and quite frankly was getting bored of the position, just as syntax was about to cum mayor pulled out and sat him on his lap, entering himself inside of syntax once more, lifting the hybrids leg up and fucking him senseless. Syntax couldn't hold back his noises and allowed his voice to let loose.

[Meanwhile]

"They're really going at it hahaHAHHAH!!!" Huntsman gave a drunken laugh.

"Yeah... I think they're making the whole cave shake." Strong spider added.

"Eh whatever let's drown out that sound with more drinks!!" The spider queen added.

___________

"M-more m-mayor more!!" Syntax begged. He was in utter bliss trying to do whatever he could to keep quiet, covering his mouth and biting his finger.

Mayor personally loved the noises and continued to thrust at inhuman speeds. "S-so deep..." Syntax's eyes rolled to the back of his head, drool coming from the corner of his mouth. His eyes squinted a little and tears streaming down his face. "Augh....m-mayor-!" Syntax flung his head back onto the mayors shoulders.

"You're doing just perfect for me.." Mayor panted. "I-i can't-" syntax screamed as he came.

The mayor wasn't done yet and kept thrusting into him, still lifting his leg up while in his lap. "You're not done until I say you're done." Mayor said. "W-wha-" syntax was cut off by his own sluttish moans and the mayors hard sloppy thrusts. The sounds of hard slapping skin and squelching wetness filled the room.

"M-may-agh...!" Syntax moaned, he was so sensitive now and being overstimulated like this wasn't making it any better. He screamed in utter pleasure practically being fucked into the mayors lap.

Pleads and cries slipped the hybrids mouth until the mayor finally came inside of poor, poor syntax. He was already hard again so syntax came again at the same time as mayor.

He filled him up to the brim, shoving himself deeper as he held syntax in place.

"So...good..." and with that syntax passed out in the demons arms.

_______

"Bunch of homos..." LBD whispered. Out of all the beds in this cave...why hers?

______________

ALRIGHT TOXICINSANITY SMUT BC I SAID SO!! ALSO I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN DISAPPEARENCE I WAS VERY VERY BUSY COMMENT WHAT SHIPS I SHOULD DO NEXT PLEASE I'M DESPERATE BYEEEE <3333

THE ENDING IS A JOKE Y'ALL PLE-