stir and mix! (shadowpeach)

Last chapter sure was a rollercoaster wasn't it?

Anywaaayyy here's more shadow peach!!

LEGO!!

___________

"Argh!!!" Wukong threw the wooden spoon against the wall. He was trying to make cookies for macaque but couldn't get the recipe right at all!! He was getting annoyed and tried getting his little monkey companions to help but they're.....monkeys.

Macaque was always a bashful person and that was okay. He just wanted to show macaque how much he truly cares for him. He needed help, and he knew exactly who to call....

__________

"Hmmhmhm." Mk hummed a cheerful tune as he finished up his laundry. He was minding his own business and finally having a moment to himself. Not for long though.

*POOF!*

"GAH!...monkie king?!" Mk shrieked at the sudden figure appearing in his room. "Hey bud! I was wondering if you could help me with somethin'!!" Wukong said, waving his transparent, golden hands around. "Stop sneaking up on me like that!" Mk completely ignored wukongs request.

"Whaaat?? Pshh relax! A little telepathic communication never hurt anybody!!" He waved his hand dismissively. "Anyway, back to what I was talking about. I need your help!" Wukong pleaded. "What is it monkey king." Mk puffed. Just when he thought he had the day to himself.

"I won't tell you until you get over here! Consider it a surprise....byeee!!!" Wukong waved and disappeared. Mk perked up at the word surprise. Maybe he could get a new power! Oh or a cool new fighting move! How gullible he was.

___________

At wukongs, Mk hurried up the mountain and knocked on the door. "Monkey King I'm here!" Mk shouted. He was met with the golden monkey swinging open the door. "You finally made it!" Wukong said with a wave.

"Yup! Alright watcha got." Mk asked inspecting the house for anything new or wacky in the home. A priceless ancient artifact perhaps? Mk was so excited!

"Today you're going to help me...." Wukong led Mk to the kitchen. "Make cookies!!" He revealed all of the utensils and baking supplies. "Oh." Mk slumped over. "Oh come on don't be like that! I haven't even told you who they were for yet." Wukong crossed his arms.

"They're for macaque aren't they?" Mk raised an eyebrow. "Whaaaat?.....yes." Wukong said in a soft voice. "Well if it involves cooking then I know exactly who to call!" Mk rose a finger.

________

"Hm?" Red son hummed when he heard his phone ping. He was currently working on a machine of his and had been working for quite some time now. His cloak discarded wearing just his sleeveless turtle neck. Scuff and grease marks on the demon. He flipped up his wielding mask and took off his gloves to check the massage.

'Heya sugar! Call me quick!!' Red son read through the message. He immediately called him thinking something was wrong.

Mk picked up the phone. "Hii!!" Mk said excited to talk to his demon boyfriend. "Hi noodle boy. What's going on?" Red son talked to him through the phone with a hand on his hip. "Well...monkey king wants to make cookies but he called me and I have no idea how to bake! So I was wondering if you could come over and help too? If you have time of course!!!" Mk stood stiff, despite talking to red son through the phone he was still nervous asking him.

"Hmm..." Red son looked back at the machine and then his phone at his ear. "Alright...ill be right there." Red son said with a sigh. He could hear Mk celebrate with a quick cheer, thanking him then hanging up.