lover (toxicinsanity)

Alright, alright here's y'all toxicinsanity this is only gonna be a little bit steamy because of how much smut Ive been giving y'all lately.

LEGGO!!

_________

The room was hot, real hot. The mayor stood up straight as syntax stood on his knees, sucking the others cock. Syntax went all the way down to the base of his stomach and all the way back up again to the tip. He repeated this action and mayor was in ecstasy. He grabbed a fistful of syntax's hair just as he raised his head only to slam him back down. Making him gag.

"Hack-! Mmph~" syntax sent vibrations throughout the mayors dick and he threw his head back. "Fuuck you're so good.." Mayor groaned. The demon didn't stop and kept using syntax's throat as his own personal toy. The hard hold on his hair made syntax grunt a bit. His eyes rolled to the back in his head with drool and precum dripping down his chin. This making him look like a huge slut.

"Take all of me whore." The mayor gripped his hair tighter. Syntax held onto the mayors thighs for a more steady support, clawing them when he was choked with the large cock. His eyes wouldn't leave the back of his head, he could feel himself practically swallowing the hard dick. The mayor went at the pace he wanted, syntax was just there to satisfy his needs.

"Fuck Im gonna cum..you'll swallow it all won't you?" Mayor made heavy eye contact with the hybrid. Syntax somewhat nodded and made an 'mhmm' noise through the forced sucking. Mayor thrusted into the abused mouth harder until he released all of it down syntax's throat. The mayor held him at the base of his stomach forcing him to take all of it.

"Ahhh fuck..." Mayor groaned. Syntax swallowed all of it. A bit of the seed coming down his toungue when he opened his mouth to show the mayor. "Good boy~" the mayor praised. Syntax was breathing ever so heavily and his knees hurt.

"Hahh...ahah.." Syntax could only muster. His voice hourse from the harsh pounding of his throat. "Well that was fun~" mayor wiped the others mouth and kissed him.

__________

Fast foward they were in the bathtub together. Mayor sat in the tub against the wall as syntax sat with his back facing the demon, leaning against the mayors chest. Mayor wrapped his arms around the hybrid and sighed. They sat together in a comfortable silence, sitting and soaking in the warm water.

"Don't fall asleep darling we need to get out of the bath first." Mayor could see his lover dozing off and he chuckled. Syntax groaned and splashed around in the water a bit. "Alright fine." Syntax slumped.

_______

They were cuddled up on the bed, finding comfort in each other's bodies despite the mayor being so cold. He spooned the spider making sure they were as close as possible.

"Goodnight my darling." Mayor kissed his cheek. "Goodnight babe." Syntax softly smiled. There, they both held each other as they both let sleep overcome them.

It was all good.

_______________

OKAY THERE Y'ALL HORNY LITTLE EMOS I DID WHAT U WANTED

ALSO TY TY TYSM FOR 50K HOLY COW!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND.

UNTIL NEXT TIME BYEEE <333
(I seriously couldn't think of a name for this chapter.)