wukongs clothes (shadow peach)

SO....I GOT THIS...REQUEST BY: The4earedLianbao!!

REQUEST BY: The4earedLianbao!!

AND I RLLY LIKED IT SO....

BACK WITH THE SHADOWPEACH SMUT BABY!

__________

"Come on that's my fourth pair this week!" Wukong said to himself, confused. All of his clothes had gone missing! He ignored it thinking he'd just lost them but now it was starting to get frequent and he grew tired of it. He stomped over to the living room where macaque was sitting.

"Heya macaque do you know where my boxers went? and my scarf went missing recently as well!" Wukong walked over to the couch. Macaque stiffened up and blushed a bit. "N-no! Try checking the washing machine again?" Macaque grinned like an idiot. "Hmmm I've looked in there like one thousand times already!" Wukong stomped off to look again.

_________

Wukong gave up and just admitted defeat, maybe one of his little monkey friends were snatching them. Oh whatever, he'd ask them tomorrow. For now he just wanted to go to bed, he then heard low, soft moans coming from him and macaques bedroom, he peered into the room and what he saw was....surprising.

There was macaque surrounded by all kinds of clothes belonging to wukong. Shirts, boxers, all of it. Macaque wore wukongs scarf and held it up to his nose nuzzling it with his face. He stroked his cock, moaning softly. "Hahh..wukong..mmph~" macaque whimpered. What was this glorious sight to behold? Macaque getting off to wukong by stealing his clothes was by far the hottest thing the golden monkey's ever seen. A tent began to grow in his pants from watching macaque masturbate. He looked so submissive, not like his usual cocky self.

Macaque quickened his pace and started to get a little louder and before he was about to cum..

"Wat'cha doin in here?" Wukong interrupted. "S-shit! U-um peaches it isn't what it looks like I..." Macaque closed his legs shut, embarrassed. "Hey...~ it's alright maybe I can help you with this little problem mango." Wukong opened his legs again. "O.. Okay..." Macaque cupped his own face trying to hide his embarrassment. "Are you a virgin macaque?" Wukong stared blankly, he was embarrassed beyond belief and covered himself when wukong walked into the room-

He was a virgin.

"Don't make fun of me..." Macaque commented. "I would never! I'll make this as best for you as I can mango" wukong began to undress himself and oh Lord. He was absolutely jacked! He also pulled down his pants to reveal his hardened dick. Macaque was blushing a deep red, he was obsessed with wukongs body, it was perfect.

"I'm gonna prep you alright? Tell me if it hurts." Wukong started to push a finger inside of the darker monkey. He gave a long gasp and wukong didn't start thrusting until macaque gave the 'okay'. After macaque calmed down a bit he gave a shy nod to continue. Wukong started to thrust the finger in and out and macaque was in ecstasy, letting out sluttish, loud moans. Wukong loved how loud he was, he added another finger and another. Macaque was screaming at this point and whimpered when the fingers came out.

"Now for the real thing." Wukong pulled out his massive dick and held it with one hand and tapped macaques hole with it. Macaque jumped "wukong you weird ass don't do that!" Macaque felt shivers go down his body. "That didn't even make any sense." Wukong laughed. "J-just put it in already.." and with that wukong slammed himself inside. Macaque yelped and whimpered, he felt wukong all the way inside of him. He felt so full. "Y-you can move no-" macaque was cut off by the harsh slamming of wukongs dick inside of him.

"Oh f-FUck!~" macaque moaned. He gripped the sheets under his fur and made hungry eye contact with the other above him. Wukong slung macaques leg over his shoulder and began thrusting at a different angle. Macaque felt like he was floating, being fucked so rough like this for his first time was amazing. He let out pathetic cries and whimpers of pleasure. "You're so cute like this macaque, I might fuck you a lot more often now." Wukong smirked. "Hah...p-please do.." Macaque pleaded.

__________

It had been awhile of wukong fucking balls deep into macaque and wukong suggest they try an even better position.

Macaque got on top of wukong and began to ride him and god was it hot. Seeing macaque use wukongs dick like a toy made the great sage lose it. "A-am I doing this riGHT!~" macaque moaned as he was slammed into by wukong man handling him. Macaque was soft to the touch. Wukong caressed his nipples and thighs while he rode him like a horse.

"You're as soft as a peach mango~" wukong continued to touch him. Macaque was going mad, he couldn't handle this much stimulation and all the praise wukong was giving him made it even worse. He continued to pound himself onto wukong, his lower body shaking and his thrusts getting sloppy. "You having trouble babe? Let me help you~" wukong took a firm hold of his hips and started slamming him up and down on his cock. Macaque threw his head back and a long string of moans and whimpers escaped him.

"Agh...HAhH~ w-WuKONG!~ shit...hahh..m-more- p-eaches.." Macaque let out the most erratic moans you could imagine. "You're so loud for me I love it~" wukong began to thrust into the whimpering monkey until he finally came close.

"Ah shit...mango I'm gonna cum.." Wukong warned, his thrusts getting sloppy but more rough. He began fucking him like an animal.

"W-wukong not so...hard..~" macaque bit his finger. "Please...cum inside of me..." Macaque mumbled. "What was that? I can't hear you~" wukong slammed him up and down at a slow pace. "Fuck! Cum inside of me! Fill me up with you..~" macaque begged.

Wukong didn't say a word and quickened his brutal pounding until he finally came inside of him, filling the abused hole to the brim. Macaque came with a long moan and the feeling of being filled with wukong made him feel like he belonged to someone. He was special.

"You were so good for me mango..~" wukong sat up still inside of him and gave the ebony monkey a warm hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too you...stupid monkey.." Macaque laughed as he passed out.

_____________

Aww how nice 👏👏👏👏 anyway, I think I might do some more spicynoodles if you know what I mean 😈 thank you all for reading! I'm writing this in my class rn 😰.
!

Shout out to my friend she's cool 😎,