i lub you~ (spicynoodles) [REDSON VER]

Hey guys 😈 anyway here's y'alls drunk red son version by all of your requests 🤲

LEGGO!

NO PROOFREAD SO SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERRORS :(

____________

"Ugh that insufferable little baboon!" DBK shouted as he downed a massive glass of...something. "Father...not to interfere with your moment here but may I ask what that is in your glass?" Red son asked timidly. He didn't care what it was, he just wanted to know so he could drink it to. He wanted to impress his father and be like him!

"Why do you ask? Don't tell me a puny demon like yourself can drink all of THIS." DBK growled. "I to can!" Red son put his hands on his hips. "Very well then." DBK summoned an also huge glass of the liquid. Not as big as his but still quite large. Red son grabbed it with both hands and downed the whole thing.

He slammed the glass back down on the table with a loud burp followed by a quick hiccup. He immediately started to feel a bit woozy. "I will say...i am just a bit impressed." DBK crossed his arms and left the table. Red son cheered and stumbled out of his seat. 'Argh what's going on...my body feels like it's moving on its own.' Red son thought.

His body became overwhelmed with heat. His hair igniting just the tip of his ponytail. The calm flare swirling to the patterns of the air. Red sons face began to heat up immensely, he was blushing like a mad man. He stood up straight one last time before flopping over.

"I...I WANT TO SEE THE NOODLE BOY!!" red son shouted. A hungry fire lit very visible in his eyes. He tried to teleport to where he was a couple of times. He ended up in the middle of a park, an alley way and then finally, pigsys noodles!

Pigsy snapped his head at the sudden person appearing in the shop. Tang doing the same. "WHERE'S THE NOODLE BOY!!" red son shouted. "Woah tone it down red boy! Why are you here and what do you want with Mk?!" Mei pointed.

"I... I want to see him." Red son mumbled. "What?" Mei looked at red with her hands on her hips. "I... I said... I want to see THE NOODLE BOY!!" red son snapped. Everyone was confused, why did he want to see Mk so bad?

"Pleeeeeaasseee??" Red son clasped his hands together. "Red son have you... Been drinkin'?" Pigsy had gotten a waft of alcohol from the demon. "WAht?? NO! it was my FATHER. He made me do the drink." Red son hiccuped. That wasn't necessarily true but his brain was all mushed. They all looked at him in shock and even more confusion. "Why would we tell you? You clearly aren't in the right headspace!" Tang said clearly concerned.

"Well if none of you are going to help me then I'll find him MYSELF." red son shrieked as he teleported into flames.

"Oh no..." Mei facepalmed. "Ah don't sweat it I'm sure Mk is fine! Red son can't really process...well anything right now I'm sure Mk will probably take care of him or something." Sandy waved his hand.

"I sure hope you're right." Pigsy said crossing his arms.

__________

"Noodle boy noodle boy noodle boy~" red son sang while he walked around the place he teleported to. He didn't really know where he was but if he had to guess it would be where Mk was! He trotted around happily thinking of the monkie kid. Man he really wanted to see him.

He skipped around and it finally clicked...barely. He was at that monkeys house! The orange one? Whatever, he didn't know. He snapped his head toward a noise. He looked over to the old home and saw a person exiting the shack.