our get along shirt (short shadowpeach)

Hehehe...

Do you guys like all my references I make in my chapters 😈

LEGO!!

__________

"Put it on." Mk growled, putting his hands on his hips.

Macaque and wukong were fighting again. And they both knew what that meant when they were caught by Mk or anyone else from the gang. Heck even red son. They knew if they were caught fighting, they'd have to put on their 'get along shirt'.

"Ugh come on kid this again?" Macaque and wukong stood next to each other, starring daggers.

"Yes. We've already came into an agreement that if BOTH of you were to get caught not getting along you would put this on. NOW." Mk threatened, holding up the over stretched shirt, the words 'this is our get along shirt' painted on it.

"Pff- or what kid!" Macaque put his hands on his hips.

_________

"You just had to say something macaque.." Wukong turned away from him.

"Shut up." He replied.

The two's tails were now tied up in a knot, almost forming a bow shape. Now they couldn't seperate from each other. "There! AND for extra measure you two have to put the shirt on!" Mk said with a cheery smile, happy his two monkey dads were getting along.

----

They both put the shirt on, wukongs arm sticking out of the right sleeve and macaques out of the left. What they did with their extra hand in the shirt, no one knew.

"Alright now you two stay in there for a bit, until I've decided when you two have learned a lesson." Mk walked off.

"This is stupid." Wukong scoffed. "What? You don't wanna getting along with me?~" macaque teased. "You shut it. I'm tired so I'm gonna nap to pass the time." Wukong slumped over. Macaque just let out an annoyed exhale and Just let him nap.

A bit of time passed and macaque was also starting to feel a little sleepy himself, he felt wukongs head against his shoulder. He purred gently.

Macaque just dealt with it and put his head against wukongs, letting sleep take him slowly.

_________

Weird. Their tails untied slowly on their own, but they both still held on, why?

Mk came back with mei to see the two practically cuddling each other into the shirt. Mei snapped hundreds of pictures. Their tails intertwined with each other, wukongs head burried in macaques shoulder.

'Awe, cuties!' Mei whispered in excitement, quickly snapping another picture. 'Let's leave them be..' Mk snickered and gestured mei to follow him out.

___

A little bit had passed and macaque woke up to a flushed faced wukong.

"Shit! Uh...sorry......was I sleeping on you?" Macaque being wide awake now, his face matching wukongs. "Yeah..but it's fine! Also your tail...and I was purring" wukong wanted to scream. Macaque panicked and quickly let go. "Uh-" macaque was cut off by wukong grabbing his tail with his own again.

"Can we stay like this for a little...please." Wukong asked. Why? He himself didn't even know. Macaque found it weirdly cute. He decided to just let it be and agree.

They sat together in a comfortable silence, both fuming in embarrassment.

Maybe getting along wouldn't be so bad after all.

_______

Can someone edit my profile picture with a Santa hat on pls ill shout you out in my next chapter.

Tyyyy

BYEEE