rescuing another not-so-idiot (freenoodles)

Alright guys it's been awhile...more freenoodles for the soul <3

REQUEST BY: Lady-J-The-Gamer-Gal thank you so much!!

LEGO!

____________

It was just a regular day for Pigsy and tang. Nothing really interesting or exciting usually happened that involved them. Mainly because they don't get written about much in this book! What? Never mind that! Today felt different, like something was going to end up happening...

----

"Okay!!" Mk replied. Pigsy had asked him to sweep under the booths of the shop. Tang sat at his usual stool and ate his noodles.

"BAM!" a demon kicked the door down.

"What the-?!" Pigsy, Mk and tang all snapped their heads towards the source of all the commotion. "Alright nobody move!" The other demon pointed.

"I-its you two! The-"

"GOLD AND SILVER DEMONS!!" the brothers cut Mk off by finishing his sentence. "Ugh! Just go away already!" Mk rubbed his face in annoyance. He's seen these guys way to many times to count.

"Not until we get what we came heya for!" Jin interrupted. They both looked at tang.

Yin threw him over his shoulder and booked it to the exit. "Swoop!" Yin said as he picked up tang. "Gah-! P-pigsy!" Tang reached for him. The demons were to fast, quickly disappearing as fast as they had arrived.

Pigsy now devastated, sprinted after the but was too late. They disappeared.

"Oh no! They took Mr. Tang!" Mk looked panicked. His dad was just taken away by the most idiotic pair of demons there ever was! Pigsy growled and clenched a fist. "Mk. We're going after them." Pigsy looked like he could throw a baby. He was so mad at himself, how could he let this happen?! This was his fault. And his alone.

Pigsy blamed himself and Mk knew that. Anything bad that happened to tang would somehow miraculously be his fault. "Dad, don't go blaming yourself over something you couldn't take control of!" Mk put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I-...i could've done somethin'!!" Pigsy looked so helpless. Mk just looked down with determination gleaming in his eyes. "Well then, let's prove it. Let's go rescue tang." Mk smiled and pumped a fist.

__________

With pigsy quite literally being a pig. He had a faint scent of the two. They both smelled like their colors of Jolly ranchers. Jin the fruit punch scented and yin the blue raspberry. Strange.

----

After finally getting a solid scent of the demon twins pigsy and Mk were about ready to beat those two up. First they kidnap the monkey King and now his dad and pigsys husband?! They were SO going to pay.

----

The father and son duo stopped in front of their hideout. Boy was it ugly. Whatever, they both snuck around back and looked through the almost broken window.

There was tang! Tied up on their old couch, tape over his mouth and glasses removed from his face. The scholar struggled in his restraints.

"Just wait until pigsy and Mk show up! They're gonna kick your butts!!" Tang yelled threatening them. Tearing the tape off quickly with his shoulder.

"Who's dat?" Jin whispered to yin. "I don't know..im gonna ask." Yin whispered back to jin. They demon duo turned back over to tang and both of them put their hands on their own hips.

"Who's piggy and Mkay?" Jin interrogated. "it's pig-SY. He's my husband and Mk is my son!! The monkey kid...ya know the monkey kings successor." Tang snarled. He tried to break out of the ropes once again.

Yin and Jin had met the monkie kid, the first time they had met him he was ready for a fight. The thing is they have no actual fighting experience but at the same time caused the most trouble! Their logic will never make sense to anyone.

___________

They both jumped a bit at the mention of the name. But nonetheless, stood their ground. "Ey! We'ra in control heeya!" Yin pointed. "And who is 'pigsy' I don't fink he's that special in dis particular scenerio!" They both laughed.

"Uh he's my HUSBAND you yin and yang wannabe's!" tang barked. How did he even let himself get captured by these two. "So what! He doesn't play any important part of da story!" Jin kicked him off of the couch. Tang fell with a loud thump followed by a pained grunt.

Pigsy had seen just about enough. He looked like he was ready to tear the entire place down. He broke through the window violently, his fist bleeding a little from the hard punch. Mk leaped through and took his staff out of his ear.

__________

"Alright are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way." Mk punched his fist into his palm. Pigsy walked up to the two, grabbed them both by the collars and got all up in their face.

"Give me my husband back NOW." Pigsy growled. He was so angry. Angry at himself and at the two dunces cowering in front of him. They both quickly scrambled to get away, booking it out of their own home-shack thingy for dear life. Mk chased them off, almost barking like a dog while chasing them out.

Pigsy quickly ran over to tang and untied him, making sure there was no injury on him before putting his glasses back on. Mk came back with a thumbs up, "dad! You're alright!" Mk kept onto his father. Tang smiled and pat his sons head. He looked over at pigsy, latching onto his neck. "You saved me!!" Tang giggled. Pigsy only blushed and looked away. "Yup! Now let's just go home." He slugged out of the shack along with Mk.

_________

Once they got home tang had already noticed pigsys bleeding fist. He grumbled and demanded pigsy to sit down as he tended to his aid.

Tang huffed " there you go again getting hurt for me! Really pigsy did you have to punch the window?" The scholar bandaged the fist. "Yes I did tangy! They were going to hurt you...it was all my fault." the chef looked down with a pout. He bit back a whine thinking about it.

Tang lightly slapped his arm. "Don't you dare say that! It was no one's fault but those demons." Tang finished up caring for the hand and nuzzled into his husbands arms. "Why did they even kidnap you anyway?" Mk came from behind the counter.

---

"The great monk got away!!" Jin stomped his foot. "Whateva!! We'll get em next next time." Yin crossed his arms and scoffed.

______________

CUTIES ALSO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG!!

I GIT THE FLU SHOT AND IM SCARED IF NEEDLES SO LIKE I WAS SCARED LOL

LOVE YALL BYEEEEE