2 doufases 1 bed (shadowpeach) [SMUT CONTINUATION!!]

WARNING THIS IS VERY VERY SPICY READ AT UR OWN RISK TY!!!

(Also I thought the picture I used for this chapter was pretty funny)

----------

some good ol' mornin wood.

----------

Macaques eyes widened "SHIT.." he shouted in a whisper. Why was he hard?? Well whatever the reason, he wanted to find out. He was painfully erect and wanted to release himself somehow.

He looked over at wukong and began to panic even more, what if he woke up and saw him like this? He needed to- no HAD to move. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if wukong saw him fully erect right next to him.

Then macaques worst nightmare came true. He felt wukongs body shift, his eyes fluttering open to immediately meet with the tent in his pants. Wukongs eyes went wide and his face flushed.

"Woah-" wukong jolted upward. "I-its not what you think! I swear.." Macaque looked down in defeat, he didn't know what to say. He just wanted to dig himself a hole and lie there. "Hey calm down mango~ maybe I could help you cool off.." Wukong said jumping up and hovering his ass on top of macaques hardened dick.

"Ugh stop teasing sunny, or I'll make you regret it." macaque warned. "ohhh I'm soo scared, the edgy macaque is going to eat me!!" Wukong said dramatically. "Shut up and get on your knees." Macaque stood up, those words sent chills down wukongs spine as he did what he was told. Spreading his legs apart a bit, his dick also getting hard.

"Alright you wanna talk so much? I'll just have to shut you up then." Macaque pulled his pants down revealing his massive throbbing dick. Wukongs pupils were in a heart shape, he was already drooling at the thought of that inside of him.

Macaque grabbed a fistful of wukongs hair shoving his dick into his mouth, wukong gagged a bit but took it all. Bobbing his head up and down in a quick motion, he loved how rough macaque was being with him and he couldn't wait for more. Macaque threw his head back thrusting himself into wukong.

Macaque took wukongs head thrusting one last time, Cumming in wukongs mouth. He held him there to make sure all of it made it in his mouth. Wukong pulled away coughing a bit. "Wow..agh..~" wukong panted. "Lay down." Macaque demanded. Wukong layed on top of the fluffy palette below the both of them, spreading his legs as far as he could. Macaque loved the sight below him.

Wukong had his hands to the side of his head, cum smeared on his face, drooling with his legs spread apart. "Alright you want prep or not." Macaque growled. "Mm.. No prep.. I can take it." Wukong reached his arms out. "Okay but let's see if you can take me~" he violently grabbed wukongs hips, leaning closer to his ear "oh and I don't do gentle."

Macaque slammed into wukong causing him to let out a loud moan. Macaque gave no time to adjust and started to pound into him roughly. "AGH~ macaque p-please!" Wukong begged. "Please what?~" macaque said not slowing down his pace. "Mmph~ more!" Wukong pleading and drooling. "Shut up you cockslut." Macaque said making wukong take his huge dick.

Wukong could barely form words, he loved all the dirty talk and with macaque being so rough on him he was going wild.

Macaque grabbed his arms, pinning him down to stop him from squirming. Macaques tail thrashing back and forth while wukongs was tightly wrapped around macaques leg.

Macaque flipped wukong over, still inside and started pounding his ass from behind. Wukong grabbed the pillow and stuffed his face into it. Muffled moans and cries came from his mouth. Macaque grabbed wukongs tail, pulling and stroking at it lightly "f-fuck! Macaque you ass stop thAGHAHH!~~" wukong was interrupted by his own moan when he felt macaque slam into his prostate. Penetrating that spot over and over wukongs eyes rolled to the back of his head, his tongue hanging out. His face is flushed a deep red, drooling from the corner on his mouth.

He once again crammed his face into the pillow. "Hey let me hear you sunny~" macaque tugged at wukongs hair pulling him out of the pillow. Wukong exploded with loud sluttish moans. "You moan like a pornstar peaches." Macaque teased. Wukongs response was another series of loud pornographic moans. Macaque thrusted harder leaning into wukongs shoulder biting it. "Now you're really mine." Macaque added, going back down taking little love nips at macaques back leaving hickeys and bite marks on him.

Macaque grabbed wukongs arms pulling them back behind him as he kept slamming into the golden monkey. Wukong threw his head back, his eyes wide as he was being mercilessly pounded into.

Wukongs hips were shaking when he felt he was going to cum. "Ma- caAH~ quE~... C-um!" Wukong tried to signal to macaque he was cumming but instead, was denied release. Wukong had hot tears of pleasure streaming down his face. Macaque had pulled out resting his dick on top of the great sage's ass to tease him a little. Wukong was left panting and whining for macaque to go back inside him.

"Oh you want it?" Macaque took his scarf and tied wukongs arms behind his back and layed down on the floor, hardened dick up in the air "come and get it~" macaque grinned when he saw wukong wobble over sloppily plopping himself down onto macaque. He had already missed the feeling of macaque inside of him, wukong mustered up all the energy he had to bounce himself on the shadow monkeys cock.

Macaque loved seeing wukong attempt to ride him. He was already so sensitive from being denied orgasm, wukong gave a light moan every time he flopped back down onto macaques dick. Macaque was getting bored with the slow pace and grabbed his hips, rose him up and slammed him back down onto him. Wukong gave a long moan, macaque leaving a bruising hold on wukong. "Macaque! W-why are you so b-ig! Mmagh~" that was the first audible sentence wukong had said the entire time, it all had just been curses and lewd moans. "I don't know why are you so tight? We'll never know."

Macaque used wukong as his personal Fuck toy. Disrespectfully pounding into the smallers ass, wukongs moans echoing throughout the cave walls.

"Yeah just like that.. Scream for me peaches." Macaque grunted thrustiarder. Wukong began to scream macaques name, coming close to release. "Ya wanna cum sunny?~" wukong hummed signaling macaque he was about to reach his climax while still being rammed into and squirming on macaques dick.

"Mmph! P-lease macaque! Ahh... Agh!~" wukong moaned. His slurred incoherent speech was music to macaques ears. "Hm maybe I will since you've been so good for me~" macaque cooed going at a demonly fast pace. "Y-yes! I've been good! F-uck me like a demon~!" Wukong screamed. "Now that's what I like to hear."Macaque kept thrusting and finally let wukong release.

Wukong was close, so close. With a few final thrust wukong felt himself release and he saw white. Macaque made sure he was as deep as he could get into wukong cumming inside of him. Wukong gave a long moan as he felt the warm load fill him up. He flopped onto macaque, he untied him and kept giving him soft love nips, claiming him.

"mine." Macaque growled.

"Y-yours.." Wukong replied before passing out, still inside of macaque.

"Well I said I'd finish this and I did." and with that they both fell asleep close to each other...again.

_________________

ALRIGHT GUYS COMMENT WHAT I SHOULD DO WHEN I HIT 9K READS??!!

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE AND I'VE GOT LOTS OF REQUESTS COMING SO BE READY FOR THAT!!

<333