Fantasies (shadowpeach)

SORRY ABOUT THE ALL SHIPS CHAPTER :(((

LEGO!!

_________

macaque was hot and bothered. He couldn't wrap his tail around why he kept having these weird visons and fantasies about wukong! He sat in his dojo in a meditation position, his eyes screwed shut with his teeth gritted. He was annoyed. The sudden fantasies got weirder and weirder, partly more sexual. Why was he thinking this way?

One time a fantasy that popped up in his head had macaque go wild. Wukong. He was sitting in such a submissive position, he sat on his knees with a pink hoodie on, no pants and the cutest white and pink striped thigh highs.

Wukong showed him the most teasing grin followed with a sly wink.

Macaque puffed red and stuffed his face in his own tail. This was the most recent one. And it was his last straw.

We fast foward to now with macaque in his dojo. That weird thought had happened just a few days ago. Who knows when he would have another realization or fantasy about wukongs hot body!

Whatever! He needed to fight something. Or rather someone, and what better than to take out his frustrations on the person he was currently thinking about.

________

Macaque shadow portaled into one of wukongs trees on the mountain. Watching...waiting to strike. Macaques face turned into one from annoyance to just plain embarrassed shock. He had another fantasy and realization...

Wukong had a massive chest.

What were they? Man boobs? That's what you call those right..? Macaque would give anything to touch and fondle those-

Macaque slapped himself in the face. They were getting worse. He had to strike now. He watched wukong, propped up on his tail and eating his favorite peach chip snacks outside.

"WUKONG." macaque jumped out of the tree.

"Macaque." Wukong said in a neutral tone. He picked a peach chip from his bag and ate it. Although, he ate it in a way...like he knew something macaque didn't.

"It's nice to see you drop by." Wukong smirked. Macaque froze, what was he getting at? His grin was to smug for him to NOT know something. "Alright I originally came here to fight you, but you look like you have some stupid trick up your sleeve." Macaque swiped his hand to his side.

"..well. A little birdy....or monkey. Told me some veeery interesting information that involved.. You." Wukong turned around to look macaque dead in the eyes.

"What..." Macaque lowered his balled fists.

"You've been having wet fantasies about me...havent you." Wukong suddenly appeared in front of him. "W-WHAT?? WHO TOLD YOU- OR- HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?!" Macaque flailed. How did wukong know that?!

"I just told you didn't I? My subjects!" Wukong gestured at all of his monkey friends surrounding him.

"Wh- i- how- but-!" Macaque couldn't find the words. He was in too much shock. He was about to try and say something until wukong shushed him.

"Hey hey hey...just tell me about all your fantasies. I know you've been holding back a lot." Wukong snickered.

___________

So, macaque told him. Every. Single. One. By the end of his little story macaque was a blushing mess and so was wukong.

"Well..! I say we act out some of your fantasies! They sound fun." Wukong giggled. So they did.