stress reliever (toxicinsanity) [SMUT CONTINUATION]

Alright y'all you know the drill it's about to get very spicy in here so click off if ya don't wanna read ALSO THANK YOU FOR 14K READS!! NOW LET'S GET INTO IT.

(No proof read sorry :( )
________

The mayor really was a stress reliever.

-----

"Hngh~ M-mayor!" Syntax moaned as he felt his erection being swallowed by the other. The mayor bobbed his head up at down taking all of the purple toned dick. Quick eager moans came from syntax's mouth, his legs being forcefully spread by the mayor as syntax looked down at where mayor was handling him. His face flushed a dark red, he had never felt anything like this before and he was loving it. He intertwined his fingers with the mayors hair, gripping it lightly.

The mayor took his mouth from syntax's crotch and hovered over him and started to strip him from his clothing. "W-wait we c-cant do this here.." Syntax moaned out. "Your body tells me otherwise darling." The mayor hummed flipping syntax over using his dick to tease the others ass as syntax moaned at the feeling. "D-dont tease, just hurry up already!" Syntax demanded.

His throat let out a scream as he felt something being shoved inside of him. "F-fuck!" Syntax looked behind him, his eyes half lidded and heavily panting. "I make the orders around here. Don't you dare tell me what to do." The mayor brought a hand up and gave a quick smack to his ass. Syntax yelped at the hit, he then mumbled a quick 'yes sir..'

The mayor gave a satisfied grin, gripping syntax's hair, pulling it up so syntax would have to lift his head up more with his back arching. The mayor began to pound into him restlessly, syntax letting out surprised moans while mumbling utter nonsense.

The mayor could tell syntax has never been fucked by anyone in his entire life. Syntax chanted the mayors name as he was thrusted into with no mercy. The mayor gripped his arms bringing syntax up against his chest, still fucking the life out of him. "P-please mayor!" Syntax stammered. The mayor not saying a word and just grinning maniacally. He pulled out, turning him back over and pressing him against the ground.

Syntax legs were spread wide open, using his arms to cover his face. Fat hickeys and bite marks all over his naked body. The mayor shoved his hands way from his face trying to admire his work. There lie a panting syntax, his eyes half lidded and his tounge hanging half way out with tears in his eyes, drooling and his legs lightly shaking. The mayor looked at his hardened dick and the hickeys on his inner thighs, smirking.

"You're such a.. hahh..pervert" syntax panted. "and so..rough." He spoke up again. "well I'm not typically the gentle type~ so don't expect any special treatment." The mayor took his hips and harshly shoved himself back inside. "Shit!" Syntax moaned. "Do you like the feeling of you being used like such a toy? You're much more of a whore then I thought." The mayor degraded.

Syntax moaned at the degradation "oh but you like it rough don't you? You like when I degrade you? You're so dirty." The mayor spat. Syntax was in ecstasy as he felt the massive dick slam in and out of him. Syntax was begging for more clawing at the ground under him. The mayor manhandled him, gripping his hips, still slamming into him. Syntax's hips would definitely bruise from the harsh hold but that didn't matter. Black spots clouded his vision as he felt like his legs could give out any minute.

Syntax's eyes rolled back into his head as he took the brutal pounding the mayor was giving him. The mayor then leaned over the smaller and gripped his throat lightly, both hands on his neck, slamming him up and down on his cock. Using his throat as a way to help him slam deeper into syntax.

"M-mayor harder! Please." Syntax brought his hands up to where the mayors were and held them there. "Louder slut." The mayor said panting and groaning. The mayor used him like a fleshlight at this point mayor kept fucking quivering legs and wasnt planning on stopping anytime soon. Syntax preferably didn't want to stop either, though he was coming close to the edge. He sobbed and begged "please mayor! Use me in any way you desire!- I'm yours to use and yours to use only so please... Harder..!~" syntax moaned still being fucked raw.

"Now that's what I like to hear." The mayor picked up his pace thrusting deeper into the other, brushing against his prostate. A spark of pleasure ran through syntax's entire body, his moaning got louder and louder that the mayor thought the whole underground cave heard him. He liked it though, everyone could hear syntax moan his name so he could let everyone know that syntax was for his use only. So he could let everyone know syntax was his.

The mayor had let go of his throat long time ago, he decided to rest one hand on syntax's chest and another of his hip. Keeping him steady so they wouldn't fall out of a rhythm they had. Everytime the mayor hit that special spot syntax's hips would buck and he would let out an erratic moan.

"I-im...im gonna....cum!" Syntax moaned in between pauses. The mayor took note of this and thrusted faster into the loose hole. The sound of heavy panting and the slapping of skin along with syntax's loud erotic moans filled the air. "Mph! M-mayor not inside-" syntax said before choking on a moan. "Hmm? Why." The mayor questioned still pounding into him. "Because it's gross-" syntax said to yet again choke on another moan.

"Too late." The mayor grabbed his hips and slammed into him one more time, digging himself in as deep as he could possibly get. His ass smushed against his v-line as the mayor came into the others hole. Syntax also finished with one last loud moan also groaning at the feeling of being filled by the mayor.

"I told you not too.. Now look what you did.." Syntax felt cum sleeping out of his hole as his legs finally gave out. "I'm looking at what I did~" the mayor admired the beautiful sight.

"Well..that was a stress reliever alright.." Syntax said, his mind a haze. "Hmm...im not quite satisfied just yet." The mayor pouted.

"W-WHAT?!" syntax freaked. "I think a few more rounds and I'll be good to go." The mayor grabbed syntax by the waist.

"Well.. Whatever you say goes." Syntax shrugged and wrapped his arms around the mayors neck.

I guess this was more than a stress reliever.

___________

Woah spicy 😰 anyways I hope you enjoyed!! Thank you so so much for all the love!! Byeee! <333