Chapter 3

~Gaia's pov~

"Welcome everyone, My name is Ms. Harkness, and I'm the principal and founder of the Harkness academy. We are welcoming a lot of new students to the school today, I hope you'll get sattle just fine. Your schedule will be sent to your dorm rooms, you have the rest of the day free but from tomorrow school is officially starting."

No pressure huh?

"All of your cellphones are now the school's property, you'll be getting them back for an hour on Friday night to call your family." she added on

What? no I can't just give them my phone what is this?

What felt like a decade later we were all sent back to our rooms. I was looking for Verta all over the class earlier but I couldn't find her.

"There you are! Please don't wander off like that, this place is huge and I'm in charge of you." Wanda said as she got closer to me

"I'm sorry I was just looking for Verta."

"Olympia is looking for her too, you don't know where she is?" she asked and I shook my head

Wanda started to walk through the hall and I was quick to follow her even though I had no idea where she was going.

"Oh no." I heard her mumble under her breath

I saw Verta talking to some girls, they seemed nice, why does Wanda seem so upset?

"Briar, please leave her alone." Wanda requested and stood between them

"Oh Wanda please, we were just having a nice conversation, right Verta?"

"Unfortunately you'll have to catch up later, goodbye Frost."

"Oh, not the last name." Briar said sarcastically

As we were walking away back to the dorms Wanda turned to look at Verta.

"Listen, Olympia has been looking for you all over the school, same goes to you Gaia, we're in charge of you, just...don't wander off next time please."

"Sorry." we both mumbled

Wanda nodded slightly and kept walking as Verta and I walked behind her.

"Okay, you should really stop staring, you know." Verta said with a soft chuckle and I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're staring at Wanda like she's your last meal."

"No i'm not."

She chuckled, getting Wanda's attention who turned around to see what they were laughing about. But we kept quiet until she turned away with a small frown on her face.

She smirked at me, "Shut up."

~Wanda's pov~

"Olympia, yeah she's with me, okay see you soon." I said and closed my phone, putting it back in my pocket.

"Hey I thought we're not allowed to have our phones." Gaia said

"Well when you become a tutor you get to keep your phone incase of an emergency."

"That's not fair." she grumbled

"Stop whining, you'll get used to it." I said and she instantly got quiet.

Hmm. Interesting.

A couple of minutes later Olympia came running towards us. "Hey." I said sweetly

"I need to go show Verta something outside, are you coming." she asked