Chapter 6

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for not updating, I had such a crazy week, but I'm back!

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

~Gaia's pov~

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked when I saw all of them looking at me with wide eyes except for Verta.

"Um it's nothing, nice tattoo." Wanda stumbled over her words.

"What does it mean?"

"There is no point in hiding it right?" I heards Olympia whisper

"Hiding what?" They sighed, "Your tattoo is similar to Ms Harkness's tatto." I frowned at them

"But how is that even possible, you told me it's based on your powers. I don't even have my powers yet."

"I don't know, maybe it's a mistake?" Sage said, "But there are never any mistakes with this stuff." Wanda looked at me, noticing my slightly anxious eyes. "Hey Gaia...why don't we go take a walk outside? it's not raining anymore."

"Oh um, sure I don't mind." She got up and walked over to my side, "We'll see you girls later."

We walked outside, her grip on my arm making my stomach flip with emotions. We stopped walking when we reached the apple blossom tree at the far corner of the building.

"You okay?" she asked softly and I turned my attention to her

"Yeah uhm, I just don't understand this whole thing... I mean a week ago I had no idea all of this was real and it was all some fantazy I was reading about and now that it's real and everything is confusing me and I feel so overwhelmed and I can't-" I ramble but she stops me.

"Whoa, whoa hey, Gaia slow down it's okay." she soothed

"No it's not, it's not okay I-" I said through heavy breaths

"Hey Gaia, look at me." she gently grabbed my face in her soft warm hands. Her green eyes were full of worry, which only made me feel worse.

"Take a deep breath, you're okay." she assured me softly. She took a deep breath in looking straight in my eyes waiting for me to do the same. When I finally did she smiled slightly and held her breath for a couple of seconds and exhaled softly as I did the same.

"Good, one more time." she soothed softly as her thumb brushed over my cheek bones with such tenderness I might break.

I looked down and coughed gently, her hands leaving my cheeks for a moment letting me collect myself.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly and I nodded. "Yeah um, sorry I don't know... why I reacted like that."

"Hey, no. You don't need to apologize. All of this is new for you I know, it's okay to feel lost or feel...alone in this new place but just know that...I'm here okay? I'm here."

I smiled at her and watched as her muscles relaxed. "Thank you Wanda." I said and she smiled before hugging me, taking me by surprise.

Damn she gives good hugs.

I melted into her embrace but before I knew it the warm comforting feeling disappeared when she pulled away.

"Wanda, can I ask you something?" she nodded, "Yeah sure anything."

"How is it possible that I have Ms Harkness's tattoo? she is way more powerful than me."

"I don't know... The only thing I do know is that you need to practice... a lot."

"Fun." I said sarcastically and she let out a small giggle. I swear to god I felt my heart sink. What the hell is wrong with me?

"I'll help you, don't worry too much about it."