Chapter 11

A/N: Look at me, 4 chapters in a week! I just had a lot of time and motivation to write this week so I hope you enjoyed my updates!

Also, I made a playlist for this book! The link is now in my bio, go check it out! (Btw, every song has been chosen spesificly to match the plot and plus I really like these songs and I hope you'll enjoy them too)

Anyway, enjoy this chapter! <3

~Wanda's pov~

"Your eyes are like the ocean..." I whispered softly

"I could swim in them forever."

I just couldn't hold it in anymore. Her eyes are just so magical, they are pulling me in every time I look at her. I truly didn't think I could fall so hard for someone but I did. I never felt like this.

She makes me feel alive.

She placed both of her hands on my cheeks pulling me towards her, my heart hammering in my chest. Is this really happening?

When her lips met mine it was as if the whole world disappeared. My brain definitely stopped working for a moment, it felt like I was high on clouds.

I squeezed her hips pulling her closer to me, needing to feel as much skin to skin contact as possible, not even bothering to pull away for air, both of us breathing from our nose.

When we pulled away both of us were breathing heavily. What just happened?

"I'm sorry, I- I didn't, I should've asked first." she started to ramble, her eyes moving around the room not meeting mine. but I stopped her.

"Gaia, look at me, please."

When her eyes finally met mine I noticed the slight hint of tears threatening to spill from her gorgeous eyes and placed my hand on her cheek.

"Are you okay? Was it something I did?" She shook her head fast, a couple of tears managing to escape her eyes as I brushed them with my thumb.

"Gaia, please talk to me." I pleaded

She sucked in a quick breath, her lips trembling as her body processed everything she felt.

"I- I don't know what's happening." she sobbed softly

"What do you mean?" I asked in concern

"I just- I," "Gaia, I need you to breathe for me okay? take a deep breath, I'm right here with you."

My insides were going crazy, what is happening right now? why is she crying?

She took in a deep breath and let out a shaky one before wiping her tears and speaking again.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask before kissing you and I don't know what is happening because my body is so overwhelmed right now, I don't know my brain is fuzzy and my stomach is twisting and I never- I'm just really overwhelmed i'm sorry." she got out quickly.

I cupped her face, my thumbs brushing over her cheek bones wiping her tears.

"Gaia...did you ever...was this your first kiss?" I asked carefully.

When she nodded I let out a sigh, happy that it's her nerves and not something else.

"Okay, I need you to look at me okay. Can you do that please?" I asked softly and her ocean blue eyes locked with mine, taking my breath away a little bit.

"I need you to know that it's okay, I wanted you to kiss me, it's okay. I know you're feeling a lot right now because I am too. I've never felt so sure of something, but I want to be with you Gaia, I want to be with you all the time, you make me feel so happy and safe and...I can't even describe my emotions. They are so big." I chuckled a little bit