Chapter 21

A/N PLEASE READ: Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the late update, I was on a vication, but i'm back :)

WELCOME TO THE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL, featuring Gaia's birthday (In the middle of augest lol) This is going to take a couple of chapters sooo... get into the halloween spirit I guess🎃

 I hope you'll enjoy <3

~Wanda's pov~ (The next week: 4 days later)

Today is a very special day. October 31st.

Yes yes, I know, It's Halloween. BUT it is also Gaia's birthday.

Since the girls and I decided we will celebrate her birthday at the Halloween ball tonight I wanted to have a little special something for my ocean.

Gaia knows nothing. We spent the entire week making our costumes, so Gaia has no idea that I also bought her some gifts...well I actually made them cause we're not allowed to go out and shop so I hope she'll like it.

It's our first birthday together and it means so much to me, I want her to have the best day ever. And she will, I'll make sure of it. Call us cheesy but Gaia and I decided to have kind of a couple costumes I guess.

We're going as Daphne and Velma from Scooby-doo. I am Daphne since I have red hair and Gaia is Velma since she is a brunette.

Olympia is going as Dorothy from The wizard of oz. Sage is going as Tinkerbelle and Verta is going as a pirate.

Honestly, I'm super excited for tonight. And Today in general. It's going to be amazing.

"Baby..." I whispered softly, trying to wake up the birthday girl. "My love...It's time to wake up..." I said in the most gentle voice I could manage as I prepared soft kisses on her cheeks.

She groaned a little as she started to wake up and I smiled, " Happy birthday babyy." I whispered in her ear and kissed under it making her squirm a little.

"Hmmm thank'you." She mumbled as she stuffed her face into my neck.

"Baby, come on, open those beautiful eyes." I pleaded softly, "Please..."

She pulled away from my neck, softly smiling at me, "There you are," I smiled brightly. "It's your birthday." I said excitedly as if she had no idea.

"I know." She said and tried to match my energy and excitement although her tiredness was still visible.

"I love youuu." I said in a little baby voice and she pouted. "You're killing me, I love you too baby." She said softly before leaning down to kiss my lips sweetly.

"Hmmm, best birthday ever." She whispered against my lips and I giggled softly. "You just woke up." "Yeah. But I woke up in your arms so it's already the best birthday ever."

My cheeks flushed bright red and I saw her smirking. "You're a charmer."

"Only for you." She pecked my lips again.

"I'm really excited for today, your birthday...and the ball..." I said softly, my eyes opened wider slightly as I thought about how perfect today is going to be.

"Me too my love, me too." She shared softly before leaving soft kisses on my neck. "Hmm I love when you do that."

"Do what?" She asks in an innocent voice like she has no idea. "Kiss my neck."

"Oh, like this...?" She leaned down to kiss from under my neck to my collar bone, taking her sweet time.

"Yeah, just like that." I answered breathly