Christmas special 4: State lines

A/N: Hello everyone! One chapter until the end of this book!
IMPORTANT: In order for you to understand the last chapter (Which is the next chapter) you have to pay close attantion to this chapter.

There will be a little spicyness in this chapter so if you want to skip it I will write where it begins and ends so you can read this chapter and not miss stuff even if you don't want to read smut :)

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy! Don't forget to comment <3

~Gaia's pov~

"Babe." Wanda whispered in my ear and I turned to the side to look at her. "Hmm?"

"Wanna go upstairs?" she asked with a smirk on her face and my heart warmed when she started to kiss my neck.

"Baby," I breathed out, "Everyone is here. They could see."

"I don't care, let them." she whispered in my ear

"Okay okay, upstairs now." I rushed out and she giggled before getting up and pulling me up as well. "Where are you going?" Sage asked

"Umm... upstairs?" Sage smirked, "No. stop." I said

"Alright fine, have fun upstairs...just don't make too much noise I don't wanna be traumatized for life." she said with a smile.

"Oh my god." I breathed out in a chuckle while Wanda dragged me upstairs.

Wanda ran up the stairs with me and when we got to the room she closed the door and pushed me against it gently.

"Ready for your surprise...well, part of it." she smiled. I couldn't do anything but nod.

"Take off my clothes." she said. Fucking hell.

"I-" "Come on don't be shy baby, we've done it before."

I reached my hand hesitantly towards her and she kept looking at my movement, she could see something was wrong.

"Baby." she used her thumb and finger to lift my head up to look at her, "What's wrong? You know we don't have to..."

"No, I- I want to, I just...i'm afraid i'll hurt you."

She cupped my cheek with her right hand, brushing her thumb over my cheekbone and smiling softly. "You won't hurt me Gaia, you could never hurt me. We...don't have to do anything if you're not ready yet, It's okay."

"I- I don't know." I whispered

"Look, let's sit down for a moment. Think about it okay?" she asked softly, the lust in her eyes turned into softness as her familiar green eyes gave me so much comfort.

"Okay." I said softly

She took my hand in hers and walked over to my bed sitting down as I sat next to her. "Tell me what's on your mind sweet girl." she whispered softly while brushing her fingers through my hair.

"I really want to...I truly do. I missed you so much but...i'm really scared to hurt you, and I know I always say this i'm sorry."

"Sweetheart, you don't need to be sorry, I get it okay? I understand you completely, Like I said, we don't have to, we can cuddle instead." she kissed my forehead

"Oh, I got you something." she said and got up, she pulled a bag from the closet and smiled at me.

"Open it." she said softly.

I opened the bag, only to be met with a box of blueberry muffins, a jar and a gift wrapped in brown wrapping paper.

"Wands..." "I couldn't really go out to get you anything so I thought...why won't I make something? I promised you cupcakes and...open the other gifts."