Chapter 25

~Wanda's pov~

I woke up in the morning to the soft face of my girlfriend sleeping beside me on her stomach. Her adorable face is squished against the pillow making my heart swell.

Last night was... god it was the best night of my life.

Even though I was the one pleasuring her I liked it a lot. The way her body reacted to me made me feel so many things.

My body warmed up when the images from last night flashed through my mind.

"Oh baby, yes just like that." Gaia breathed out before moaning softly.

I pressed my thumb onto her clit as I kept thrusting my fingers in and out of her.

Oh shit, she's so gorgeous

"Oh baby, oh." she moaned

"Yes, I love hearing your moans, pretty girl."

I shook my head, shaking the thoughts away as my eyes focused on her squished face again and smiled to myself. I moved her hair away from her face and back to the side, her naked back full on display making me blush.

I frowned my eyebrows when I noticed a strange shape on her back. And traced my fingers along it.

I didn't know she had a tattoo on the back of her neck

I didn't know she had a tattoo on the back of her neck...she never mentioned it before.

She started to groan in her sleep and I started to rub her back soothingly. Eventually her eyes fluttered open, her blue crystals of eyes looking right into mine, a soft smile on her lips.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty." I said softly, still tracing shapes on her back. She let out a soft groan, "Good morning."

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore." "Aww, my poor baby. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, it was worth it. You made me feel so good. I don't think I've ever felt this good."

"Yeah?" "Yes, you're really good at this, you know?"

"Oh is that so?"

"Mmm magical fingers." she mumbled and stuffed her head further into the pillow. "Oh baby, you haven't seen anything yet."

"Hmm, I would like to return the favor tho." she said and I giggled before leaning against her neck to plant a gentle kiss on it. "I would love to...but when you're not sore okay? I don't want you to be in even more pain."

"M'kay." I kissed her forehead softly and she smiled, "Oh I'm sorry."

"For what?" she asked

"Nothing a little makeup can't fix."

She got up from the bed on slightly wobbly legs and walked over to the mirror. When I heard her gasp my face scrunched up trying to hold the laugh in.

"Wanda!"