Chapter 4

~Gaia's pov~

I'm slowly waking up, well not really. I didn't really sleep. Around 6am I was able to close my eyes for a bit but since school starts at 7:00 I had to wake up 30 minutes later.

Groaning at my sore body and tiredness I forced myself to sit up on my bed, I don't really have enough time to get ready.

"Morning." I heard a raspy familiar Sokovian voice. I turned my head to the side to see Wanda, already dressed in the school uniforms.

The white button up shirt, a black skirt, the school's tie and some simple gray jacket.

"Morning." I crooked out, "Someone isn't a morning person."

"Please Wanda, no one is a morning person."

She chuckled and I felt my heart flutter, "Well get ready you don't want to be late for your first day."

I Sighed and nodded. Wanda gave me the classes schedule, "Good luck today."

"Thanks."

When she left the room I took a better look at the scedual, wait...why am I in advanced magic class?

~Wanda's pov~

"Good morning Wands." Olympia said as I walked towards her and Sage.

"Morning."

"Where are your spell books?"

"Right here." I made the books appear in front of me.

"Okay that's really not fair, I have to carry everything in this big backpack and you just get to do that?"

"Oh get over it Olympia." I teased lightly before sitting in the chair next to her.

"Did you know that Gaia is in advanced class?"

Olympia and Sage looked at me surprised, "With us? But I thought you said she never used her powers before." Sage said

"I don't know, it's weird."

"You know, Verta is also learning with us." Olympia said, "Well, I assume she's pretty good since she knows how to use her powers."

"Someone with the ability to control thunder in advanced class? she has to be amazing."

"I hope so, thunder powers are pretty cool."

Next thing I knew I saw Gaia and Verta running into the class panting heavily.

"What happened?"

"We- we couldn't find the classroom and- wait why are you here too? Aren't you a year older than us?"

"Well surprise, advanced class means that you get to learn with us, you should be happy." Olympia teased

"Everyone have a seat please!" Ms. Harkness's voice echoed through the room, and everyone sat down. I noticed Gaia sitting next to Verta, I guess they became friends.

"For today's class we're gonna start with the basics again." I swear I could hear Sage huffing in annoyance. I shot her a glare and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Ms. Austin, would you like to be the first one?"

Without saying a word Sage got up, she was used to being the first one to demonstrate. Sage got to the table, and without even looking at the spell book she closed her eyes and mumbled the spell under her breath.

Her hands were held together until she slowly parted them, the gentle white smoke appeared from her hands until she pressed them back together.

"Very good, return to your seat Ms. Austin." Sage came back with a little roll of her eyes.