Chapter 33

A/N: 2 chapters until the end!! and also 2 chapters until the christmas special!! As I said in my last chapter this plot will end in chapter 35. I am planning a christmas special in chapters 35-40.

Anyway, enjoy :)

Don't forget to comment!! I love reading them <3

~Olympia's pov~

"I should stay here with her, You go and find Gaia." I said with a shaky voice as we all sat in Alessandra's living room.

"You can't just stay here by yourself, Olympia." Verta said coming closer to me

"I'm not going to leave her here!"

"Wait, Let's all calm down for a moment. Olympia, tesoro (Sweetheart), you have invisibility right?" Alessandra asked me

"...Yes but..." "You stay in my house, protect your friend. You can make the house invisible so no one will come here looking for you. We don't know what kind of danger you might be running from."

"I- I can't do that."

She looked at me with a slight smile, "Yes you can, here, try it with me."

She started to whisper the spell in Italian. I've tried to get that spell for so long but I couldn't.

"From your heart bambina, you need to feel it running through your veins." she said as she placed her hand on my heart.

I closed my eyes trying my hardest to get this spell, I was thinking of Sage and my heart started to sore.

Then I felt something tingly in me, like a drop of sunlight, like the first rain of the year, like a christmas morning. And I opened my eyes and saw Alessandra smiling at me. "Good job tesoro."

"It worked?" I asked in disbelief and she nodded

"Now, you stay here to make sure she's okay. And we are going to get my Gaia."

"Please be safe." I said and Verta nodded. She walked closer and I pulled her into a tight hug. When we pulled away I had tears running down my cheeks. "Olympia...."

"Wait, just listen to me." I took a deep breath, "It's just us now, Gaia doesn't remember us, Sage is unconscious and we don't even know if she'll wake up and Wanda is missing, just... I can't lose you too, okay?"

"You won't lose me Olympia."

"You don't know that."

"Hey look at me, I'm gonna be okay. All you need to care about is keeping Sage and yourself safe." I nodded and she hugged me again before walking over to the front door where Alessandra waited for her.

She turned around one last time, "Oh and Olympia?"

"Yeah?" she smiled, "When Sage wakes up, tell her. You don't know what could happen tomorrow or in a week or in a year just... tell her okay?"

"Okay." I said in a small voice

~Wanda's pov~

"Pietro, where are we going?"

He looked at me, and for a brief moment it looked like he was considering something but he sighed instead.

"We have a fight, but don't worry about it, you can stay in the jet. I know you're not feeling well."

But why am I...not feeling well? I mean yesterday I was fine... I think

I don't remember much of yesterday to be honest, My brain is very foggy.