Chapter 26

~Wanda's pov~

"Baby come on!" I whispered as Gaia and I sneaked out of our room. "This is a bad idea."

"We will be okay, just come with me."

We both ran towards the library as fast as we could. The school was empty, well not really, but when everyone is in their rooms it seems like there is no living soul in this place. Making it look much more haunted than it already is.

"There you are! I was getting worried!" Olympia said before running to hug both of us.

"How are you holding up?"

"We're okay...taking it day by day." I looked at Gaia and smiled softly at the blush covering her cheeks, knowing very well we're thinking about the same thing.

"You okay? you look...different?" Olympia said "Yeah, where are the girls?"

"At the back, let's go."

We followed Olympia to the back of the library and saw Verta and Sage sitting down on the small chairs waiting for us.

"There you are!" Sage said and got up to hug us as Verta did the same.

When Sage pulled away from our hug she looked at me with a slight smirk, her eyebrows frowned together.

"You look different."

"That's what I said!" Olympia said

"Why do you keep saying that?" I asked with a nervous laugh.

Sage looked at Gaia and back at me, "You're...glowing...?" she looked at Olympia who was smirking at her. When she looked at Gaia and smirked back at Olympia I knew exactly what she saw. Oh shit.

They both gasped and Gaia turned bright red.

"No stop." I said but I was too late. "You two had sex didn't you?" they both yelled.

"Shhh, would you keep it down?" "I knew it!"

Gaia buried her face in her hands, blushing in embarrassment, she's cute.

"Even if we did it's none of your business." I said with a slight smirk.

"Oh is it now?"

I looked at Verta who was so shocked, she was so pale like she had seen a ghost. "You good there Verts?" Olympia asked and came from behind her to hug around her waist. Smirking at her playfully.

"Stop no, the image of them having sex is burned in my mind." she said

"Oh, do you want some love, Verta?" Olympia whispered in her ear and Verta pushed her away making her laugh.

"Can we stop talking about me and Wanda having sex please?" Gaia pleaded, her face still flustered.

"Yes we can, come on." Verta said quickly and they both rushed to the other side of the library as we all laughed and followed them.

Gaia cleared her throat, "So what did you want to talk about Olympia?"

"Okay, so the other day I was sneaking around the school and almost got caught." we all glared at her except for Sage.

"I know, not my best moment. Anyway...I heard Briar and Ms Harkness talking about something. They were talking about Avira and how something bad is going to happen soon."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know...but Briar was saying something, and she was talking about Gaia."

We all looked at Gaia as her eyes widened like she got caught in something.

"What- what did she say?"