Chapter 24

A/N: Hello again! Two chapters in a day!

⚠This is your official smut warning, if you don't want to read it I'll see you next chapter :)

Feel free to listen to the song above while reading ;)

I hope it's okay, i've never really writen smut only like twice so.. I really hope it's okay <3

~Gaia's pov~

"What?" I asked and I felt her hand travel down my body

"I want to touch you, is this okay?"

I swear I felt my heart drop. Did I hear her correctly?

"I know it's your first time ever and you've never done this before, so...we don't have to do it if you're not comfortable."

My body is completely perelized. Of course I want her. I want her so badly but I'm nervous.

"Babe?" she whispered softly, slightly moving her hand away back to my stomach. "I- I want to but..."

"Don't feel pressure to do it baby, we don't have to." "No no, I want you, but I'm really nervous." I admitted shyly

"That's okay my love, we can take it slow. Do you trust me?"

"Of course." I answered and looked into her eyes.

"Okay, so we'll take it slow...we need to have a safe word first."

"A safe word?"

She smiled at me softly. "Yes baby, so I know to stop whenever you say it."

"Okay, umm... maybe blue?"

"Sounds good to me, okay so if you say blue we stop. And don't be embarrassed to use it, I won't be mad or sad, I want you to feel good okay?"

"Okay." I whispered softly.

"There is no need to be nervous, it's just me baby. Are you okay? Can I keep going?" I nodded and she giggled softly, "I need words my love."

"Yes you can keep going." "Okay. Safe word?"

"Blue."

"Good...I'm gonna tease you a little bit, is that okay?"

"Yes baby." I felt her hands traveling upwards towards my breasts cupping them softly and I sighed.

"Mmm, feels good right?" she asked, her lips hovering over my ear. "Yeah." I breathed out as my head dropped backwards on her shoulder.

Her hands massaged my breasts softly as she started to kiss my neck. This feels way too good right now.

My right hand wrapped around the back of her neck when she found my sweet spot on my neck. She kissed and sucked on my pulse point as I pressed my lips together.

"You don't need to hold back baby, I want to hear you." she whispered softly in my ear.

Her hands left my breast, traveling down to my lower stomach, scratching lightly as my muscles tensed under her teasing touch. She scratched lightly up my sides and I sighed again. What is my life right now?

Her hands kept exploring my body as she left soft kisses down my neck. My hand playing with the baby hairs at the back of her neck, overwhelmed with the way I'm feeling.

"You like that hmm?" she asked softly before sucking on my pulse point, making me let out a breathy moan.

"Yes baby, keep making those sounds for me."