Chapter 19

~Gaia's pov~ (3 days later)

I'm feeling a lot better thanks to Wanda. She took care of me for the past 3 days and made sure I didn't miss anything in school.

She went to class and then she would come straight back to catch me up with everything I missed.

I also talked to my grandma two days ago. She suggested making some old recipe that would make me feel better, and it worked like magic.

Well, technically maybe it was magic.

The girls and I are trying to figure out what to do about the whole basement situation. We have no idea if they said anything to Ms Harkness, and we have no idea who they saw.

They could've seen Wanda and I, they could've seen Olympia, Sage and Verta and they could've seen all of us.

This whole thing is honestly hurting my brain.

"Morning baby." I heard Wanda say when she got out of the bathroom with a towel in her hand, using it to dry her hair.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said and got up to peck her lips.

She was already dressed in the school uniform, a long sleave white button up shirt, a skirt and some high knee socks.

I couldn't help but look at her legs...not in a weird way but she has legs for days honestly.

"Babe." "Hmm?" "You're staring."

"Sorry, You're gorgeous, amazing just..." I stumbled over my words and she giggled. I narrowed my eyes at her, "You're making fun of me, aren't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about...you're the one staring." she said in a inossent tone.

"Shut up, you're my girlfriend, let me admire you in peace." I defended myself with a soft smile, not being able to hide it.

"Hmm, right. I'm kidding, baby. You can admire me as much as you want. I don't mind, I do the same thing with you."

"Oh? is that right?" I teased, looking at her with a smirk.

"Stop, we're gonna be late. Go get dressed."

"Yes ma'am." I said before getting my uniform out of the closet. Not missing the blush on her cheeks.

I got dressed quickly, catching her staring at me quite a lot. I mean, I don't really mind, she already saw me naked. And I feel comfortable around her so it's okay.

"Do you need help with your shoes my love?" I asked in a teasy tone while braiding my hair in two dutch braids.

She's been putting her shoes on for the past 5 minutes, because her eyes were focused on something else...

"Uh, no. Um..." I laughed while finishing the second braid, and walking over to her.

"Here, let me." I got down on my knees before taking her leg to my lap, tying her dr. martens boots since she's so speechless, she can barely move.

My girl is a blushy mess, and I love it.

"There you go, do you need me to carry you to class too?"

"Stop." she whined and I giggled. "Okay okay, I'm sorry." I sit up on my knees to kiss her lips a couple of times.

"I love you." I said softly

"I love you too, sweet girl." she said before kissing under my jaw. Okay now I'm blushing.

"You did that on purpose." I said while she got up from the bed and took both of our bags.

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." she smirked