Chapter 32

A/N IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ: Hey everyone!!

Before we start I just wanted to ask you something. I'm planning on doing the big ending of this book in chapter 35 and than have the last 5 chapters be christmas special.

Which means you can give me any idea you want and maybe i'll use it for the christmas chapters. Don't think too much about the chaos story line right now lol, any cute idea like a christmas date or christmas movie night with all the girls or whatever you have in mind :)

Anyway, enjoy this chapter <3

~Verta's pov~

"Olympia?"

"Olympia come here please." Olympia looked at me with tired eyes. Sage was in her arms, her head in Olympia's lap as she held her unconscious figure close.

She shook her head. "No."

"Please Olympia."

"I can't let her go. I'm afraid that if I let her go she's..." she looked up trying to stop her tears. "I can still feel her heart, I can't let go." she said in a shaky voice

I looked at her sadly and got up from my place. "Where are you going?"

"To find a way out of here."

"Verts, we don't even know where we are." she sniffled her voice filled with exhaustion.

It was daytime now, the daylight peaked just a little bit helping me see what's around me. I started to feel the walls of the room. "What are you doing?" Olympia asked in a confused voice

"Wait, I think I got it." I said and placed my ear against the wall. Olympia looked back at Sage stroking her hair out of her face and kissing her forehead. She didn't care her forehead was covered in blood, she just wanted her back.

"Olympia close your ears and turn around, protect Sage."

"W- what?"

"Now Olympia!" She quickly faced away from me shielding Sage with her body as she covered her ears.

My eyes started to glow bright white as well as my hands. Lightning started to form in my fingertips until I screamed and the lightning made the wall burst. I fell to my knees as the pain went through my veins. I've never done anything like this before.

I looked up to see a big green yard behind all the ruins. I looked back at Olympia who was just as shocked as I was. I got up, stumbling on my feet and ran to help her get Sage up. "Come on, we have to go." she nodded and we both lifted Sage up.

"Where are we?"

"I don't know. But we're definitely far away from the school."

"Hey look," I pointed at a small house nearby. "I'll go get us some help, you stay here with her." I quickly ran to that house, it looked oddly familiar but I have no idea why. I knocked on the door multiple times until the door opened. A nice old woman opened the door for me and frowned.

"Can I help you?" she asked

"Yes um, my friend is hurt. Is there any way you can help? If you can even call an ambulance we don't have phones with us." I said as calmly as I could even though inside I was freaking out.

"Are they okay? what happened?" she asked. She had an accent, Italian maybe?

"She's um, no she's not okay. Can you please call an ambulance?" She looked down at my wrist and saw my tattoo. I looked up at her and she looked me straight in the eyes.